Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

76888551-3E9F-4A19-8AE9-0292605C4870.jpeg
This is the release for the white pair

Well that explains it :lol: thanks

Want the white pair. Hopefully they will be attainable...at retail.

These are actual bball shoes for playing bball in, so I doubt they're going to fall prey to the reseller craze. Nobody is buying these for casual use or to try to price gouge on. MAYbe a fake sellout since it's a new product, but if these are hard to get, that would top everything crappy that has happened thus far in the shoe game

So one of the earlier releasing colorways is called the "Swooshfly". I guess that's the white & blue ones? And then the later colorway is the "glitch", which I guess is the black one.

These are actual bball shoes for playing bball in, so I doubt they're going to fall prey to the reseller craze. Nobody is buying these for casual use or to try to price gouge on. MAYbe a fake sellout since it's a new product, but if these are hard to get, that would top everything crappy that has happened thus far in the shoe game
People can take all the Zions. I'm buying these instead.

for those that already have them, how easy would it be to replace the react drop insole w/ an athletic insole? would the replacement insole have to be a bigger size to compensate for the react drop in? reason I ask, is the drop in looks to be 1" or 1.5" thick and if you wanted to be lower to the ground for more court feel (seeing that there's a strobel and zoom heel unit); seeing those are enough for cushioning. just thought I'd ask the question.

Who’s buying the zions? :lol:
the ones that think that Zi
for those that already have them, how easy would it be to replace the react drop insole w/ an athletic insole? would the replacement insole have to be a bigger size to compensate for the react drop in? reason I ask, is the drop in looks to be 1" or 1.5" thick and if you wanted to be lower to the ground for more court feel (seeing that there's a strobel and zoom heel unit); seeing those are enough for cushioning. just thought I'd ask the question.

personally, I would say it wouldn't make sense. the shoe's cushion setup is pretty much a home run. if you need a shoe with an athletic insole replacement, get a Reebok.

the ones that think that Zi

personally, I would say it wouldn't make sense. the shoe's cushion setup is pretty much a home run. if you need a shoe with an athletic insole replacement, get a Reebok.
do you own a pair? the question wasn't to replace the react for a lesser insole for less cushioning. the intension for the inquiry was to view if replacing the drop in with a thinner insole would produce a better court feel with the shoe. what the hell does getting reebok have to do about my question?

do you own a pair? the question wasn't to replace the react for a lesser insole for less cushioning. the intension for the inquiry was to view if replacing the drop in with a thinner insole would produce a better court feel with the shoe. what the hell does getting reebok have to do about my question?

maybe he thought you were shaq, and didn’t want to see you go to a brand different than your shoe contract.

I feel like it would elevate the heel way too high

Any info on the release for the red/yellow pair? I seen people review them on YT, but no info on RD.

Back
Top Bottom