Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Sportchek Canada did a super random drop, I was just browsing their site and they had a full size run, had to grip 2 for me. Cuts are top notch!!
Damn when I saw your link it was already too late. Cuts are so hard to come by here in Canada. Please tag me if you ever come across restock!

Sportchek Canada did a super random drop, I was just browsing their site and they had a full size run, had to grip 2 for me. Cuts are top notch!!
really sick colorway. would have really loved to have it at launch. I still have an itch for it but current financial woes and the wife keeps me on check. I only have budget for 1 shoe. either a sick colorway for the 36 or your highly recommended GT Jump. been in this situation last year when I skipped on a few releases and returned another shoe to wait for the 36. best decision I made. loved the Cuts but couldn't afford another pair of them especially with some performer shoes coming up. I'll keep that itch in check. also.....

Attachments

• blame-canada-south-park.gif
    blame-canada-south-park.gif
    491.4 KB · Views: 858
Someone on ig is selling the “blue void” (dark purple/red swoosh) Cuts in sz 13 for a good deal if someone is looking ($230) 👀
I’m passing

Grabbed a couple for me and the homies,
55F52610-11A6-46D1-937D-86F03CB01226.jpeg

Helped about 9 other buddies finally get em too!
just wondering if these have the weird lump or bump on the forefoot bed area as the other Cut shoes before it? really great looking shoe. I would have preferred it if I didn't need that much cushion.

just wondering if these have the weird lump or bump on the forefoot bed area as the other Cut shoes before it? really great looking shoe. I would have preferred it if I didn't need that much cushion.
Same set up, I had one pair where it was more evident, but for me once the react drop in warms up, it goes away.

I think its actually a factory flaw in your pair. My second pair doesn't have the bump at all like my first does. And the first pair only had it on one shoe. It might be more prevalent in some pairs.

I think its actually a factory flaw in your pair. My second pair doesn't have the bump at all like my first does. And the first pair only had it on one shoe. It might be more prevalent in some pairs.
I guess the early initial release had this problem that were later corrected. although it is not as evident anymore with my pair, I just wondered if this was a common natural thing. although I love the Cuts, I'm moving on to the Jumps as I couldn't afford multiple pairs right now as I'm trying to dispose some older shoes. I'm considering selling some 2 pairs right now just to earn some extra cash to afford some newer stuff.

My raptor pair feels a little bit like there is a bump under the ball of my left foot. Maybe there is more glue between the insole and zoom strobel or a glue blob there in the forefoot. I'll have to pull the insoles and look.

Capture.JPG

NDC website is a little bugged because when I click into it, it just goes to the multi-colored colorway. Nonetheless, it looks like the all blacks are coming soon?
Interesting, only shows me the multi color one for me.

I love the cuts. I heard bad things about the runs so I never gave them a shot. I’m intrigued by the jumps, the cushion set up 🤯 and a few reviews are saying the return energy is phenomenal. But I can’t/don’t jump anymore and they’re probably going to feel like clunkers for me lol

Back
Top Bottom