Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

guess your feet got wider. mine was til I started fasting. now those shoes start fitting in nicely again except for KDs in general.
No. Wasn’t that. I’m still the same in adidas and Under armour and retros. Nike changed their lasts to be narrower.

No. Wasn’t that. I’m still the same in adidas and Under armour and retros. Nike changed their lasts to be narrower.
I see. just saying I find it odd considering they felt fine on my feet. I've worn tight shoes before like those dreaded Soldier and KD contraptions that gets my feet screaming for help. on the otherhand, have you considered ordering or changing a new pair? could be a built quality issues. I remember swapping shoes (non-Jump related) in the stores eventhough the size tell otherwise that they are but felt tighter or narrower than they should. Soldiers and KD though are an exception as they are just a bad fit in general.

Damn near all new basketball models I have to half sz up or get pf version. Only ones I didnt need to were jumps, cosmic unities and PG 5s. They need to just make the PF molds the standard.

I see. just saying I find it odd considering they felt fine on my feet. I've worn tight shoes before like those dreaded Soldier and KD contraptions that gets my feet screaming for help. on the otherhand, have you considered ordering or changing a new pair? could be a built quality issues. I remember swapping shoes (non-Jump related) in the stores eventhough the size tell otherwise that they are but felt tighter or narrower than they should. Soldiers and KD though are an exception as they are just a bad fit in general.

That’s a possibility. I don’t remember my first pair being this tight.

Was only planning to keep 1 but now that I have all three I can’t decide.

image.jpg

For those who ordered the Jumps on nike.com...

anyone else get a plain brown shipping box, no branding on the outside box with plain clear tape?

I dont order much but usually get a nike branded box or black "Just Do It" tape. Almost seems it was opened then later someone put it in a regular box with regular tape.
I ordered the black jumps fyi.

I meant the outside box, with the shipping labels on it. was it a plain regular brown box or had nike on it or the black Just Do It tape? mine was a regular big brown box and plain tape

Yes mine was delivered in a plain box with no Nike markings, and I’m very happy that it was done that way.

I don’t need everyone to know that box was from Nike, it attracts thieves.

On my “Sole”, I only got confirmed for one pair. Two showed up, Two different size shipper boxes, Two different days. My Most satisfying purchase since before there was such thing as a sneakerhead or since collecting tennis shoes even existed. I’ve heard of this happening, but never thought I’d experience it.
BD0737CB-188B-444D-872D-EF8CD6A8AFA0.jpeg
6F8B14B9-5AA6-408B-8D2A-7E5595059664.jpeg
26925A91-0B76-42A0-931B-C812281ECFB5.jpeg
Totally manual too, Bots are the Dorkiest, Nerdiest, stunt you can pull in my book.

Last edited:
For those who ordered the Jumps on nike.com...

anyone else get a plain brown shipping box, no branding on the outside box with plain clear tape?

I dont order much but usually get a nike branded box or black "Just Do It" tape. Almost seems it was opened then later someone put it in a regular box with regular tape.
I ordered the black jumps fyi.
My Joker pair was held up for a week at the Tennessee warehouse due to issues with the weight Nike said, and they arrive in a huge plain box to accommodate the GT Jump box size better. Once they figured that out on the first release, the Vast Grey, and Ghost Vapor Greens shipped fast in the same type of box.

I played for about 3 hours yesterday in the jumps and cushioning wise they didn't seem that impressive to me. The last shoes I were hooping in were the Lebron 17s and the cushioning felt better.

These do feel less clunky though.

I thought the cushioning was going to be life changing but that hasn't been the case. Does it take some breaking in for them?

I played for about 3 hours yesterday in the jumps and cushioning wise they didn't seem that impressive to me. The last shoes I were hooping in were the Lebron 17s and the cushioning felt better.

I thought the cushioning was going to be life changing but that hasn't been the case. Does it take some breaking in for them?
Are you heavy or light weight?

You might need to break them in first because I feel the exact same way as you and mine aren’t broken in.

On my “Sole”, I only got confirmed for one pair. Two showed up, Two different size shipper boxes, Two different days. My Most satisfying purchase since before there was such thing as a sneakerhead or since collecting tennis shoes even existed. I’ve heard of this happening, but never thought I’d experience it.
BD0737CB-188B-444D-872D-EF8CD6A8AFA0.jpeg
6F8B14B9-5AA6-408B-8D2A-7E5595059664.jpeg
26925A91-0B76-42A0-931B-C812281ECFB5.jpeg
Totally manual too, Bots are the Dorkiest, Nerdiest, stunt you can pull in my book.

I don't get this post. You're saying Nike sent you multiple pairs from one order, but show off others in the background. I'm calling BS.

Anyone feel like the jumps dig into their Achilles? I’m wearing quarter/crew-length strideline socks fwiw.
Heard it breaks in after a couple hours but now I'm seeing more people reviewing it and saying this makes me not want to try it. Legit stopped wearing high tops because they make my Achilles swollen after long periods of wearing them.

You know what’s crazy is that before I got them in hand I thought the same thing but in person it might be the first to go. Wild….appreciate the feedback.

Black pair is the cleanest so far. The outsole ruins the grays and the jokers got too much going on.

Anyone feel like the jumps dig into their Achilles? I’m wearing quarter/crew-

I played in them for another 3+ hours today and they are digging in. Happened yesterday too. It feels like it's pinching my achilles.
Definitely need break-in time.

:emoji_thumbsup:
Are you heavy or light weight?

I'm lightweight. I have lost about 20 lbs though due to a shoulder injury

You might need to break them in first because I feel the exact same way as you and mine aren’t broken in.

They actually feel worse today. When I played in them initially I was wearing basic black nike socks and they fit fine. No issues whatsoever.

Today I wore the NBA elites and it was pinching down on my big toe and also rubbing on my pinky toes.

Cushioning wise it felt the same.

I might give it another few games but if it doesn't feel any different I'm returning them. Not worth it for me at that point and I'll just wait till the Lebron 20s or something.

I played in them for another 3+ hours today and they are digging in. Happened yesterday too. It feels like it's pinching my achilles.

They actually feel worse today. When I played in them initially I was wearing basic black nike socks and they fit fine. No issues whatsoever.

Today I wore the NBA elites and it was pinching down on my big toe and also rubbing on my pinky toes.

I might give it another few games but if it doesn't feel any different I'm returning them. Not worth it for me at that point and I'll just wait till the Lebron 20s or something.
Yeah I'm 100% passing now after seeing this. I legit went to kobes and other low top ball shoes because of how high tops pinches the achilles especially when theres those padding behind it on the lateral and medial side.

I don't get this post. You're saying Nike sent you multiple pairs from one order, but show off others in the background. I'm calling BS.
That salt makes you not read too well obviously. I clearly said that I hit on one pair and received two, which is visible and evident in the photos. My question to you though is, how am I showing off when you can’t even really see the exact amount of pairs that are in the pic? I was sincerely using as many of the G.T. Cut and Jump pairs that were near me to make a proper backdrop for my FREE pair of Breast Cancers. There are actually two more stashed black pair that weren’t included, but while we’re on it; in total:

8 G.T. Cuts paid for resale

6 G.T. Cuts at retail price

1 G.T. Run

3 G.T. Jump

All DS

Not to mention 6 more G.T. Jump on the way, 2 extra sizes for all 3 colorways. Oh I forgot, a pair of the Black/Fusion Red Cut’s for resale is in route as well….Now that’s “Showing Off”, God forbid, if I pulled them all out and let you really see what’s going on…

As for the freebie, only Nike released this shoe right? You only see one in the confirmation screenshot and two of them in my possession right? Today is the 27th, resale platforms have barely received pairs to authenticate and ship out to buyers right? I received a second pair with no confirmation, no tracking, no charge; it just showed up in my yard the day after the first one delivered; so don’t hate, only letting y’all know it’s possible. (The pair on the left to be exact.)
1AECB8EF-66F0-4685-ADF7-9CA40DE09AA4.jpeg
D8021BD4-881E-4C1C-B63F-6A01CBD15A86.jpeg
20AE58B6-C674-4CAA-97A1-CF90C5C4FA01.jpeg
F1E00A2C-B45C-4599-B4FC-D03FACA92EB1.png
1955BE9B-009A-4761-BB06-AFD8DCE273B8.jpeg
A38D80F9-5C02-44AC-8E7D-1C87F32D0CD9.jpeg

Last edited:

I’ve been hearing this return stuff from you hoopers for a while now. What retailer actually gives y’all a refund on sneakers that you’ve weartested and played in??? Inquiring Minds wants to know…

Back
Top Bottom