Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I believe you. adidas once sent me two pairs of Harden Vol 1s when I ordered only 1 and Nike has occasionally sent me duplicates of shirts, shorts and even shoes. Mistakes happen eventually if you order enough stuff...
I’ve ordered so many kicks but haven’t gotten to experience this free shoe business

I remember one time many years ago chick fil a put an extra sandwich in my bag though

I've gotten an extra pair of sneakers by accident twice. They doubled my pair of AJ1 shadow 2.0s and bred 11s.

Now that I think about it, Dicks Sporting Goods sent me 2 pairs of Kobe Protro Del Sol 4s when they released. I think one may have gotten lost in the mail and eventually showed up but they sent me a replacement. That was nice.
Very nice! I’ve yet to get sent two pairs of shoes by mistake but hopefully soon.

And slow down on that talk of extra shoes or C charlieoreos might get

1646189938129.gif

They look nice. I didn't even try for a pair since I've got two just sitting on ice cause I don't have anywhere to play currently. Soon though

Haha! You're a couple sizes too small to fit em. I'd definitely ball with you though. You seem cool. I haven't played since like late October :smh: it's killing me
for me, it's late November with the Cuts. still a month of rehab to see if I can play competitive again.

Come to Fort Worth and let’s gooooo!
I’m always looking for runs when I travel
I used to go to Ft worth about once a year prepandemic cuz my corp office is there but haven’t been there since ‘19. At some point I’ll prob be back, I’ll hit u up

I’m always looking for runs when I travel
I used to go to Ft worth about once a year prepandemic cuz my corp office is there but haven’t been there since ‘19. At some point I’ll prob be back, I’ll hit u up
Definitely!!!

4AEDEE50-8372-4396-B7CE-C598B094DFEC.jpeg
Played in the jumps for about two hours last night. Solid shoe with most of the weight being below the foot in the midsole and outsole. Cushion/impact protection is even better than the Jordan sig line, which is my favorite to wear. Playing in high tops feels a little strange. Not overly restrictive but you notice it. There’s no side to side movement inside the shoe on cuts but I do wear two pair of socks. I can’t judge the traction because the floor was trash and I was wiping every couple of possessions like everyone else. Don’t judge the socks :smile: That’s our family dog of 14 years who passed away last Sunday and I felt like it was a tribute to her.

4AEDEE50-8372-4396-B7CE-C598B094DFEC.jpeg
Played in the jumps for about two hours last night. Solid shoe with most of the weight being below the foot in the midsole and outsole. Cushion/impact protection is even better than the Jordan sig line, which is my favorite to wear. Playing in high tops feels a little strange. Not overly restrictive but you notice it. There’s no side to side movement inside the shoe on cuts but I do wear two pair of socks. I can’t judge the traction because the floor was trash and I was wiping every couple of possessions like everyone else. Don’t judge the socks :smile: That’s our family dog of 14 years who passed away last Sunday and I felt like it was a tribute to her.

Nice socks, glad to hear that the Jumps were nice. I’ll try mine again tomorrow.

Reasonably similar experience for me on the Jumps.

Definitely some break-in time. Went TTS and probably could have gone up .5 as they're quite tight in the toe box. Cushion wasn't completely as advertised but it's still quite impressive (again they might just need more break-in time).

Went back to hooping in the Cuts after a hiatus. Been in the AJ36, Bron 19, MB.01, and Kyrie 8… forgot just how amazing the Cuts felt. Shame I could only get my hands on one pair so far…

Man that’s tough. This changes at any given moment haha, but for now:

1. Jordan 36
2. GT Cut
3. Kyrie 8
4. MB.01
5. Bron 19

Back
Top Bottom