Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Upper already has a hole lol bc the fabric is so thin! I wore these again today and toe box is so awful SMDH

The grip on these are terrible too! Nike blew it

Can’t believe they messed up the 2s bc the 1s were incredible
4D298EDD-E548-46D2-96FE-42DEF855CC05.jpeg

Honestly wanted to try them out for sh*ts and giggles but after seeing that hole I am now 100% out. That is not worth the price tag if it's that quick to rip open.
Materials are so cheap now, build construction is so cheap now, yet prices are astronomical.

I’ve noticed in many cases, the cheaper models actually hold up better. The Nike precision, Nike fly by mid. Etc.

The Kyrie Infinity was the best basketball shoe I have played in however, in quite some time.

Even the more breathable material on the upper has not given me any problems or worn down, or had holes in it yet like this near $200 performance shoe.

Yeah I'm gonna need to see at least two people with a hole in the material before I think it's the shoes or just a guy with long toenails

1664665824701.gif
Dude are his toenails made of metal? Even with a giant long cocaine cutting capable toenails, for a near $200 performance shoe, it shouldn’t be poking through. This is why leather overlays, and layering was so important and intra-goal on quality made basketball shoes from the 90s through the mid to late 2000s.

Dude are his toenails made of metal? Even with a giant long cocaine cutting capable toenails, for a near $200 performance shoe, it shouldn’t be poking through. This is why leather overlays, and layering was so important and intra-goal on quality made basketball shoes from the 90s through the mid to late 2000s.

Dude again, I need to see more people saying and showing that the materials are cheap and not enough and it's ripping on them too.

Plus I don't know what dude did in his shoes, he could've not been playing basketball and did this

1664815631274.gif

1664815805579.gif

Dude again, I need to see more people saying and showing that the materials are cheap and not enough and it's ripping on them too.

Plus I don't know what dude did in his shoes, he could've not been playing basketball and did this

1664815631274.gif

1664815805579.gif
They still should hold up though. At that price point especially. Unless he deliberately cut or drilled a hole into his shoes, they shouldn’t look like that

Any NBA players been spotted in these yet? or they still aint let go of the 1s yet

Yup! Tyrese Maxey from the Sixers. He wore a lot of the Cuts last year which is cool to see him wearing the new model. He’s in the background of the video

JS”

Last edited:
They still should hold up though. At that price point especially. Unless he deliberately cut or drilled a hole into his shoes, they shouldn’t look like that

Again, in need to see more than one person of life show that the toe portion will f the shoe was obliterated by simply playing basketball.

Because it could be an isolated incident like

1664829448150.jpeg

unless all PG 2.5's were known to explode upon impact?

1664829608353.gif

Someone with IQ and not excuse making. Thank you. They’re a $200 shoe basically. No amount of brand loyalty excuse making should try to rationalize that as acceptable

It's not excuse making or brand loyalty.

And IQ would tell you that if only one person has that specific issue an no one else does...

Then it's probably not the product but that person.

I checked and he was right, the material is thin and can be susceptible to rips and tears for those who do a lot of heavy toe dragging.

But it's still an interesting spot for a hole in the shoes for toe dragging.

1664830275490.jpeg

The only thing I can think of is that he must toe drag like this guy.

1664830504991.gif

Yup! Tyrese Maxey from the Sixers. He wore a lot of the Cuts last year which is cool to see him wearing the new model. He’s in the background of the video

JS”

yea maxey wore the 1s religously last year..wonder if he breaks out the 2s tonight for the preaseason game

Played in the gt cut 1 pf model i got from goat ($240). Didn't feel any discomfort, good traction and looks great.

Doesn't explain the hype behind a regular hoop shoe. idk why people are paying 300 plus for these.

Back
Top Bottom