Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

DAFB580A-8510-4D3D-A009-BDF556D11B03.jpeg

$111 goat bid accepted.. great shape. Needed to try em. Feel crazy bounces/springy. Will wear tmrw AM for 2 hr pickup

Anyone purchased from this user before? Pair doesn't look legit to me but thought I'd ask anyways

Brand new seller just selling Cuts in almost full size runs in every colorway?

C3354304-8ABF-4550-A90B-7A44A23FAD73.png

Yep looks legit to me if you never want to see your money or an authentic pair shoes.

You might be getting some Gee Tea Kutz.

1666404257771.gif

wow they must’ve made a ton of all these 2’s. Should’ve did that for the 1’s. Also got Sabrina’s with ease. Now just need those all black ones and I’m good

Either the stock is really low on these or Nikes holding back stock to show a fake sell out. The reception of the 2s is very lackluster, there’s no way all the common footer sizes are sold out.

Anyone purchased from this user before? Pair doesn't look legit to me but thought I'd ask anyways

Technically you can buy it and swap out the drop in insole. Idk how the upper will feel. I’m sure it’s fake though.
The eyball pair looks cool though

Compared the 2 (size 13) and 1 (size 12) in hand today side by side. The 1 felt heavier just in hands, bottom heavy. And yea clunkier heel I guess you would say

I'm sure the 2s are great for skinny feet but after seeing what I've seen in this thread and youtubers that usually have slimmer feet say they were tight? Hard pass for me.

Hmm narrow last thing I thought of them I put on and I have normal sized feet.
I moreso didn’t enjoy sitting “on top” of the shoe - feel like this is where break in comes in - but the tongue didn’t really do enough to hold my feet “down” in the shoe. Just critique, feel like it’ll get better. Tongue does move side to side tho.

Traction doesn’t give u a loud squeak bite but it definitely does the job and everything nice read is it being so thick it needs to break in a bit.

Did you guys find the cut 1 to be clunky?
I went from the Kobe 6 Protro to the GT cut 1, so the cuts felt heavier in comparison due to the shape and some of the outsole rubber/plastic wrapping up to form a cupsole. It was something I got used to and I have no issues playing in them today.

The most clunky shoe I've played in has to be the Kobe AD NXT (the first one in 2017 with the Air Money shroud).

Hmm narrow last thing I thought of them I put on and I have normal sized feet.
I moreso didn’t enjoy sitting “on top” of the shoe - feel like this is where break in comes in - but the tongue didn’t really do enough to hold my feet “down” in the shoe. Just critique, feel like it’ll get better. Tongue does move side to side tho.

Traction doesn’t give u a loud squeak bite but it definitely does the job and everything nice read is it being so thick it needs to break in a bit.
I should clarify, I have flat feet so because they lack arch support, they feel very narrow to my flat feet but once my feet are warmed up (10-15 min) the arch pain goes away.

The free floating tongue is terrible. Was it too much to ask at $170 for a strap on each side of the tongue to keep it in place?

I play on some average to below average courts and I've put in a solid 4-6 hours in these and the traction still doesn't bite. Luka 1s bit from day 1.

Back
Top Bottom