Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

hope these would end up in the outlets soon and further discount. $50 and I would take 2 of these.
Full disclaimer. Nike did send me all three pairs from the pack. But prior to receiving them I did performance reviews on all 3. 3 solid performers. Looking forward to seeing if Nike is going to continue the GT series.

The gentleman Xavier that did the 3 ASW GT shoes also worked on the LeBron 21 ASW pair too.

Full disclaimer. Nike did send me all three pairs from the pack. But prior to receiving them I did performance reviews on all 3. 3 solid performers. Looking forward to seeing if Nike is going to continue the GT series.

The gentleman Xavier that did the 3 ASW GT shoes also worked on the LeBron 21 ASW pair too.
that Lebron 21 Daimond Turf looks so good. will it release to the public?

Oh, these are nice.
IMG_1182.jpeg

JD online barely stocked any sizes and in store couldn’t locate them for me. Hoping Nike will discount them down the road, just not nearly a $200 shoe.

Must be nice lol
They reached out to me 🤷🏻‍♂️. I’ve been doing performance reviews for years and don’t ask for anything. Was cool but doesn’t change my opinions on the shoes. I also already played in them all months ago and will tell it like it is.

I’ve had other brands get mad at me about grading shoes bad that I’ve been sent. Too bad, transparency is key.

They reached out to me 🤷🏻‍♂️. I’ve been doing performance reviews for years and don’t ask for anything. Was cool but doesn’t change my opinions on the shoes. I also already played in them all months ago and will tell it like it is.

I’ve had other brands get mad at me about grading shoes bad that I’ve been sent. Too bad, transparency is key.
No, I really think it's cool that Nike and other companies reach out to you to conduct these reviews. Do you get to keep them?

Public Enemy Public Enemy , that’s the

Arike Ogunbowale’s Nike Zoom GT Cut 2 PE​

Why are there 2 shoes on the page, when they look like the exact same shoe is my question.

1709148547782.png

Isn't it some kind of glitch? They both say "Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut 2 X AO"
Click the one on the left, the description is:

"Product #: Q8704800
Supplier-sku #: FQ8704-800

Fly, glide, and dominate! Skyrocket your performance with the Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut 2 X AO. Feat"

Click the one on the right, the description is exactly the same. It's the same shoe. Why are they listed at 2 different prices, and in different sizes?

Back
Top Bottom