pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shnookie wrote:

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Rod301

SinnerP wrote:

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Red suede (where the black is on the freshwaters).....

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....
Hold on a sec.....I could use a pair of '07 All Stars in sneaker form.  My favorite retro PE.

75351062.jpg
I was expecting something similar to the OG royal/volt blocking, but you never know.  

THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP!  Just a disclaimer, cuz some fool on ISS took my previous PS's and said they were official Nike pics. 
eyes.gif

Maybe The 2nd An The 3rd Pair. But I Think These Are Gonna Be Majority White. With A Black Check An Some Red In The Bubles...

Not majority white. The first PS is spot on, except the actual shade of red is slightly lighter. Again...this is the second best AGM1 colorway thus far.

And the winner is, NUMBERO UNO!!!  
happy.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'll take all 4 of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shnookie wrote:

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

SinnerP wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....
Hold on a sec.....I could use a pair of '07 All Stars in sneaker form.  My favorite retro PE.

75351062.jpg
I was expecting something similar to the OG royal/volt blocking, but you never know.  

THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP!  Just a disclaimer, cuz some fool on ISS took my previous PS's and said they were official Nike pics. 
eyes.gif

Maybe The 2nd An The 3rd Pair. But I Think These Are Gonna Be Majority White. With A Black Check An Some Red In The Bubles...

Not majority white. The first PS is spot on, except the actual shade of red is slightly lighter. Again...this is the second best AGM1 colorway thus far.

happy.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'll take all 4 of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Freshkid614

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shnookie wrote:

justhotkicks wrote:

Rod301 wrote:

SinnerP wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....

75351062.jpg

eyes.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'll take all 4 of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yees! number 1 is nyyyyyCCEee
pimp.gif
.... Copped! gimme the band

Originally Posted by Freshkid614

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
shnookie wrote:

justhotkicks wrote:

Rod301 wrote:

SinnerP wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....

75351062.jpg

eyes.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'll take all 4 of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yees! number 1 is nyyyyyCCEee
pimp.gif
.... Copped! gimme the band

awesome mockups as always sinnerp, but I bet the actual release wont look as good as any of those with nikes track record. Still waiting to see actual pics, but ill prolly be passing on them all the same. I continue to hold out with hope for the emeralds, but only a little hope.

awesome mockups as always sinnerp, but I bet the actual release wont look as good as any of those with nikes track record. Still waiting to see actual pics, but ill prolly be passing on them all the same. I continue to hold out with hope for the emeralds, but only a little hope.

Im Almost Positive They Wont Release With A Black Strap Or A #3. None Of The Griffey 1s Have Had A Different Color Strap. Normally They Stick To The Primarary Color. Im Still Coppin Regaurdless But I Prefer A Red Strap W/ #24 On The Shoe. These Are Beautiful...
pimp.gif

Made The Red A Lil Darker Cause The Other Pics Were A Lil Dull An Threw A Black Pull Tab On The Back.
Man it dont even matter. these are clean. this is the cw and shade they should release.

Im Almost Positive They Wont Release With A Black Strap Or A #3. None Of The Griffey 1s Have Had A Different Color Strap. Normally They Stick To The Primarary Color. Im Still Coppin Regaurdless But I Prefer A Red Strap W/ #24 On The Shoe. These Are Beautiful...
pimp.gif

Made The Red A Lil Darker Cause The Other Pics Were A Lil Dull An Threw A Black Pull Tab On The Back.
Man it dont even matter. these are clean. this is the cw and shade they should release.

I absolutely cannot wait for these. I am a sucker for bred colorways. I might sell my freshwaters for these.... you all can flame, but these are straight FIRE!

I absolutely cannot wait for these. I am a sucker for bred colorways. I might sell my freshwaters for these.... you all can flame, but these are straight FIRE!

Back
Top Bottom