Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Aug 10 · Nike Air Griffey Max 1 – White – Black – Sport Red – Metallic Silver | Spring 2011

nike-air-griffey-max-1-white-black-sport-red-silver-spring-2011-2.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-white-black-sport-red-silver-spring-2011-1a.jpg

nike-air-max-griffey-1-red-white-all-star-cleats.jpg

They come out like this Ill be copping them FOR SURE. Thats tooooooo RAW.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Black strap eh? Interesting... thanks...

Your red-strap version is better. Wouldn't be surprised if Nike flip-flopped on that - there's still a ways to go until RD.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Black strap eh? Interesting... thanks...

Your red-strap version is better. Wouldn't be surprised if Nike flip-flopped on that - there's still a ways to go until RD.

All 3 of the ps shoes look nice, id love to see a white navy yankees colorway and a dodgers colorway also.

Dont go out and ruin the shoe by making too many colors for every team though.

All 3 of the ps shoes look nice, id love to see a white navy yankees colorway and a dodgers colorway also.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I've messed around with different strap colors.  Since its stitched on separately, a different color is certainly do-able.  
Take 2.  Sneakerfiles-render black-strap version.

ISRAEL5EKLA wrote:

I certainly hope Nike will never do that.  To me, it makes no sense at all, especially since Jr. hates the Yanks.  To my knowledge, he doesn't have any ties to the Dodgers either...
Nike needs to stick with c/w's that tie in with his career.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I've messed around with different strap colors.  Since its stitched on separately, a different color is certainly do-able.  
Take 2.  Sneakerfiles-render black-strap version.

ISRAEL5EKLA wrote:

I certainly hope Nike will never do that.  To me, it makes no sense at all, especially since Jr. hates the Yanks.  To my knowledge, he doesn't have any ties to the Dodgers either...
Nike needs to stick with c/w's that tie in with his career.

these could be interesting...i think they could be coming with much better colorways though

these could be interesting...i think they could be coming with much better colorways though

Back
Top Bottom