Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

these are a def. cop. only AGMs i haven't copped are all blacks and silver/blacks. hopefully, they keep the 24. it just looks better imo. and def. keep the strap red, but like jay pape said... these are copped REGARDLESS!!
pimp.gif

these are a def. cop. only AGMs i haven't copped are all blacks and silver/blacks. hopefully, they keep the 24. it just looks better imo. and def. keep the strap red, but like jay pape said... these are copped REGARDLESS!!
pimp.gif

Im Almost Positive They Wont Release With A Black Strap Or A #3. None Of The Griffey 1s Have Had A Different Color Strap. Normally They Stick To The Primarary Color. Im Still Coppin Regaurdless But I Prefer A Red Strap W/ #24 On The Shoe. These Are Beautiful...
pimp.gif

Made The Red A Lil Darker Cause The Other Pics Were A Lil Dull An Threw A Black Pull Tab On The Back.

Im Almost Positive They Wont Release With A Black Strap Or A #3. None Of The Griffey 1s Have Had A Different Color Strap. Normally They Stick To The Primarary Color. Im Still Coppin Regaurdless But I Prefer A Red Strap W/ #24 On The Shoe. These Are Beautiful...
pimp.gif

Made The Red A Lil Darker Cause The Other Pics Were A Lil Dull An Threw A Black Pull Tab On The Back.

Back
Top Bottom