Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

just left the mall and copped with ease, bum dude had his on straight out the box.
laugh.gif
on ice till spring/summer griffeys are meant for shorts
pimp.gif
i seen two dudes wearing these and they looked 
pimp.gif
...i seen mad people wearing the playoffs and they didnt make me 
eek.gif
 like these did...
copped a pair x red plain tee x khaki shorts 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

just left the mall and copped with ease, bum dude had his on straight out the box.
laugh.gif
on ice till spring/summer griffeys are meant for shorts
pimp.gif
i seen two dudes wearing these and they looked 
pimp.gif
...i seen mad people wearing the playoffs and they didnt make me 
eek.gif
 like these did...
copped a pair x red plain tee x khaki shorts 
pimp.gif

i was gonna copp these but something tells me that these will get restocked just like the other colorways. plus these joint will make it to the EA.

i was gonna copp these but something tells me that these will get restocked just like the other colorways. plus these joint will make it to the EA.

for those that bought them in store, did you guys pay 140 or 145, online they're 145 but i got mine for 140 in store, i know its only $5 but i was just wondering 
laugh.gif

for those that bought them in store, did you guys pay 140 or 145, online they're 145 but i got mine for 140 in store, i know its only $5 but i was just wondering 
laugh.gif

Copped Varsity Red Griffeys yesterday....minus $20 for Footlocker VIPs.
Wish I could of gotten the Playoff 13s on discount too but they flying off the shelves. Had to pay retail at Shoe City but I'm cool. Both are
smokin.gif

Copped Varsity Red Griffeys yesterday....minus $20 for Footlocker VIPs.
Wish I could of gotten the Playoff 13s on discount too but they flying off the shelves. Had to pay retail at Shoe City but I'm cool. Both are
smokin.gif

Seen them yesterday and was about to cop but...... I couldnt. Ill have to wait till next weekend. My sneaker money is gone for this week.

Seen them yesterday and was about to cop but...... I couldnt. Ill have to wait till next weekend. My sneaker money is gone for this week.

Back
Top Bottom