Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

went to the mall this morn. and returned my playoffs for these 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
happy i made the switch

went to check these out in person and not as red as i thought so i will pass on these..im good with my other 2 pairs of griffey 1s..damn i wish i liked these ones tho! hah i probly will like them once they are sold out everywhere

went to check these out in person and not as red as i thought so i will pass on these..im good with my other 2 pairs of griffey 1s..damn i wish i liked these ones tho! hah i probly will like them once they are sold out everywhere

Love The Griffeys and this colorway. Was kinda mad I had to go through about 5 pairs thoough to find a good pair. They were all marked up on alot of them. Not happy how sloppy alot were but once I found a clean fresh pair I was really feelin them like I thought I would

Love The Griffeys and this colorway. Was kinda mad I had to go through about 5 pairs thoough to find a good pair. They were all marked up on alot of them. Not happy how sloppy alot were but once I found a clean fresh pair I was really feelin them like I thought I would

RICO7JT wrote:
Seen them yesterday and was about to cop but...... I couldn't. Ill have to wait till next weekend. My sneaker money is gone for this week.

almost pulled the trigger my self ...but I looked down and saw two pairs of playoff 13's in my hand and told em ill scoop next week if they are still available 

RICO7JT wrote:
Seen them yesterday and was about to cop but...... I couldn't. Ill have to wait till next weekend. My sneaker money is gone for this week.

almost pulled the trigger my self ...but I looked down and saw two pairs of playoff 13's in my hand and told em ill scoop next week if they are still available 

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

yeah i got home and my pair had this stain on the toe box...i havnt copped a pair a shoes in almost 3 years so i dont care ima rock em hard anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

yeah i got home and my pair had this stain on the toe box...i havnt copped a pair a shoes in almost 3 years so i dont care ima rock em hard anyway
pimp.gif

I Copped these. Still looking for the freshwaters and volts. Anyone know where i can find a pair besides ebay? any help greatly appreciated.

I Copped these. Still looking for the freshwaters and volts. Anyone know where i can find a pair besides ebay? any help greatly appreciated.

I gotta check these out in person, they look
 in pics though. I might have to cop a pair if they still on the shelves.

I gotta check these out in person, they look
 in pics though. I might have to cop a pair if they still on the shelves.

these pics are from an interview from over a year ago, but I'll throw them in here anyway

griffey4.jpg

Spoiler [+]

griffey7sc.jpg
griffey13.jpg

griffey12.jpg

griffey3.jpg

griffey9.jpg

griffey1.jpg

griffey5.jpg

griffey11.jpg

these pics are from an interview from over a year ago, but I'll throw them in here anyway

griffey4.jpg

Spoiler [+]

griffey7sc.jpg
griffey13.jpg

griffey12.jpg

griffey3.jpg

griffey9.jpg

griffey1.jpg

griffey5.jpg

griffey11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom