Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Love The Griffeys and this colorway. Was kinda mad I had to go through about 5 pairs thoough to find a good pair. They were all marked up on alot of them. Not happy how sloppy alot were but once I found a clean fresh pair I was really feelin them like I thought I would
yeah i got home and my pair had this stain on the toe box...i havnt copped a pair a shoes in almost 3 years so i dont care ima rock em hard anyway
pimp.gif

Lol yea they hard, gotta check'em before you buy but you try cleaning them off? Or checking if any stores still got some left? Depends how bad it was but that might irritate the ishh outta me lol

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Love The Griffeys and this colorway. Was kinda mad I had to go through about 5 pairs thoough to find a good pair. They were all marked up on alot of them. Not happy how sloppy alot were but once I found a clean fresh pair I was really feelin them like I thought I would
yeah i got home and my pair had this stain on the toe box...i havnt copped a pair a shoes in almost 3 years so i dont care ima rock em hard anyway
pimp.gif

Lol yea they hard, gotta check'em before you buy but you try cleaning them off? Or checking if any stores still got some left? Depends how bad it was but that might irritate the ishh outta me lol

Seen these today, really contemplating getting them. Need a red/black based sneaker for the spring time. since I can't find a pair of Diamond Turfs. 

Seen these today, really contemplating getting them. Need a red/black based sneaker for the spring time. since I can't find a pair of Diamond Turfs. 

so i said before i didnt like them in person.. defiantly changed my mind, i love these...favorite griffey colorway/shoe. makes me like them more since they are the 2007 all star game colorway
pimp.gif

so i said before i didnt like them in person.. defiantly changed my mind, i love these...favorite griffey colorway/shoe. makes me like them more since they are the 2007 all star game colorway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

these would be perfect if nike put his cincy #30 on, might try to find a way to get that done 
smokin.gif

yes! or a 3 since thats what he had when he wore these..either one is good tho..thatd make it an official cincinnati c.w

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

these would be perfect if nike put his cincy #30 on, might try to find a way to get that done 
smokin.gif

yes! or a 3 since thats what he had when he wore these..either one is good tho..thatd make it an official cincinnati c.w

I forgot these dropped last week. Went by footaction and saw these tucked away in the corner. Copped with the quickness. So fresh in person.

Are these supposed to be limited? My store only got one size run and Eastbay is sold out of many sizes.

I forgot these dropped last week. Went by footaction and saw these tucked away in the corner. Copped with the quickness. So fresh in person.

Are these supposed to be limited? My store only got one size run and Eastbay is sold out of many sizes.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've been real tempted to just say F it and cop em at retail even though I've been holding out.

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i've been real tempted to just say F it and cop em at retail even though I've been holding out.

Damn Damn Damn Damn

Im feeling the same way
eyes.gif

I really want these, but I've been spending to much money on shoes lately. I'll get these later on ebay or something.

I really want these, but I've been spending to much money on shoes lately. I'll get these later on ebay or something.

bdis1986 wrote:

almost pulled the trigger my self ...but I looked down and saw two pairs of playoff 13's in my hand and told em ill scoop next week if they are still available 

haha... Exactly.

bdis1986 wrote:

almost pulled the trigger my self ...but I looked down and saw two pairs of playoff 13's in my hand and told em ill scoop next week if they are still available 

haha... Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom