Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

you got need to stop with this OG crap! emeralds would be nice but if its a hot color its a hot color. i don't understand why you guys are so loyal to only OG colors.

you got need to stop with this OG crap! emeralds would be nice but if its a hot color its a hot color. i don't understand why you guys are so loyal to only OG colors.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

You got need to speak proper english to get understood properly, understand?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Red suede (where the black is on the freshwaters).....

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....
Hold on a sec.....I could use a pair of '07 All Stars in sneaker form.  My favorite retro PE.

75351062.jpg
I was expecting something similar to the OG royal/volt blocking, but you never know.  
THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP!  Just a disclaimer, cuz some fool on ISS took my previous PS's and said they were official Nike pics. 
eyes.gif

Maybe The 2nd An The 3rd Pair. But I Think These Are Gonna Be Majority White. With A Black Check An Some Red In The Bubles...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....
Hold on a sec.....I could use a pair of '07 All Stars in sneaker form.  My favorite retro PE.

75351062.jpg
I was expecting something similar to the OG royal/volt blocking, but you never know.  
THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP!  Just a disclaimer, cuz some fool on ISS took my previous PS's and said they were official Nike pics. 
eyes.gif

Maybe The 2nd An The 3rd Pair. But I Think These Are Gonna Be Majority White. With A Black Check An Some Red In The Bubles...

Magic you a fool
laugh.gif
..but you are right...needed the DaVinci Code to decipher some of that...

point blank dudes want emeralds and if you can put out cw's such as all blk, you can put out emeralds...

Those ps's are a good look...1st, 3rd, and 4th are
pimp.gif

Magic you a fool
laugh.gif
..but you are right...needed the DaVinci Code to decipher some of that...

point blank dudes want emeralds and if you can put out cw's such as all blk, you can put out emeralds...

Those ps's are a good look...1st, 3rd, and 4th are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

SinnerP wrote:

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....

75351062.jpg

eyes.gif

Not majority white. The first PS is spot on, except the actual shade of red is slightly lighter. Again...this is the second best AGM1 colorway thus far.

SinnerP wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....

75351062.jpg

eyes.gif

Not majority white. The first PS is spot on, except the actual shade of red is slightly lighter. Again...this is the second best AGM1 colorway thus far.

Ggod Job, P. Try #3 with a flip flop midsole. #1 is damn near perfect. Swingman on the strap is bueno.

Ggod Job, P. Try #3 with a flip flop midsole. #1 is damn near perfect. Swingman on the strap is bueno.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Cold.  
laugh.gif

Let's not forget about capping the first letter of every word in a sentence.  But that's another post for another day.

But to answer your question 51&3rd, as you know, colorway preference is very subjective.  And you're right, a "hot" colorway will be hot regardless if its OG or not.  But in my opinion, all the non-OG colorways thus far have been crap.  The biggest problem for me, was the lack of "contrast" blocking (if that makes sense).  Nike seemed to want to hide the unique design of the AGM's by blocking the upper in similar colors (black/black, black/anthracite, grey/grey & silver/silver).  This made no sense to me at all.

Thx.  I showed you these last year, didn't I?  Didn't think a red c/w would materialize though...
Flip-flop midsole... as in white <--> black?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Cold.  
laugh.gif

Let's not forget about capping the first letter of every word in a sentence.  But that's another post for another day.

But to answer your question 51&3rd, as you know, colorway preference is very subjective.  And you're right, a "hot" colorway will be hot regardless if its OG or not.  But in my opinion, all the non-OG colorways thus far have been crap.  The biggest problem for me, was the lack of "contrast" blocking (if that makes sense).  Nike seemed to want to hide the unique design of the AGM's by blocking the upper in similar colors (black/black, black/anthracite, grey/grey & silver/silver).  This made no sense to me at all.

Thx.  I showed you these last year, didn't I?  Didn't think a red c/w would materialize though...
Flip-flop midsole... as in white <--> black?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

SinnerP wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....

75351062.jpg

eyes.gif

And the winner is, NUMBERO UNO!!!  
happy.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

SinnerP wrote:

eyes of hazel wrote:

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....

75351062.jpg

eyes.gif

And the winner is, NUMBERO UNO!!!  
happy.gif

happy.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Oh man. I'm gonna get some All Stars. I'm gonna get some All Stars.
pimp.gif

P - Yeah. OG Emerald midsole-esque....and yeah you showed me. Didn't right click-save, though.
tongue.gif

Oh man. I'm gonna get some All Stars. I'm gonna get some All Stars.
pimp.gif

P - Yeah. OG Emerald midsole-esque....and yeah you showed me. Didn't right click-save, though.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

if they look like that first PS, then I think I'll be coppin.
agreed.
then when u cop redrum, u gonna send me them red foam pros
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom