Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

It's an interesting colorway if your Cincinnati fan or if your a 49ers fan. Terrible colorway imo.

It's an interesting colorway if your Cincinnati fan or if your a 49ers fan. Terrible colorway imo.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I just want pictures already...
It's pretty much confirmed that these will look like a brighter red version SinnerP's 1st PS.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I just want pictures already...
It's pretty much confirmed that these will look like a brighter red version SinnerP's 1st PS.

Good work P...
pimp.gif
nice flip-flip and swingman on strap...would be scooped onsight

SinnerP....or who ever has insight on this release can you tell me if this colorway will be all red or mostly black? at first it was mostly red now its mostly black with red

SinnerP....or who ever has insight on this release can you tell me if this colorway will be all red or mostly black? at first it was mostly red now its mostly black with red

^ Again, the release version will look almost identical to the very first PS but with a lighter shade of red (possibly Sport Red). The Air Unit will be silver, not red.

^ Again, the release version will look almost identical to the very first PS but with a lighter shade of red (possibly Sport Red). The Air Unit will be silver, not red.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

A base red Griffey is sounding robocopped. I'll wait for final pics though. Spring 11? Just in time for the next season.
pimp.gif

Might get a Griffey jersey made.

A base red Griffey is sounding robocopped. I'll wait for final pics though. Spring 11? Just in time for the next season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

pimp.gif

If They Have A Good Shade Of Red An Silver In The Bubbles Then Im Coppin For Sure...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

pimp.gif

If They Have A Good Shade Of Red An Silver In The Bubbles Then Im Coppin For Sure...

Ooookay.

Ooookay.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Ooookay.

Now Thats What I Wanna See...
smokin.gif

The Lighter Shade Of Red Makes Them Look Good. Black Pull Tabs Would Be The Icing On The Cake.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ooookay.

smokin.gif

The Lighter Shade Of Red Makes Them Look Good. Black Pull Tabs Would Be The Icing On The Cake.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Ooookay.

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so basically these are da all star game ones with a turf/cross training bottom from da reds playing days huh....nice.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Ooookay.

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so basically these are da all star game ones with a turf/cross training bottom from da reds playing days huh....nice.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

smokin.gif

Hard to say since we've never really had a good look at the blocking details of his PE's... I basically took the royal/volt c/w and swapped it with red/silver (except for the lace-loops, which I just noticed 
tongue.gif
).  I suppose those should be red too.

Back
Top Bottom