Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by Redrum

if they look like that first PS, then I think I'll be coppin.
agreed.
then when u cop redrum, u gonna send me them red foam pros
eek.gif

I was wondering when we were gonna get a Cincinnati Reds C/w..hopfully they are like the 07 All Stars, i will deff pick them up then

I was wondering when we were gonna get a Cincinnati Reds C/w..hopfully they are like the 07 All Stars, i will deff pick them up then

the 4th pair os crazy, them all stars are also fire, i hope it turns out well.. an all burgandy pair would be official

the 4th pair os crazy, them all stars are also fire, i hope it turns out well.. an all burgandy pair would be official

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Red suede (where the black is on the freshwaters).....

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....
Hold on a sec.....I could use a pair of '07 All Stars in sneaker form.  My favorite retro PE.

75351062.jpg
I was expecting something similar to the OG royal/volt blocking, but you never know.  
THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP!  Just a disclaimer, cuz some fool on ISS took my previous PS's and said they were official Nike pics. 
eyes.gif
I need the first shoe immediately.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Red suede (where the black is on the freshwaters).....

Same scheme...

Hmmmmm....
Hold on a sec.....I could use a pair of '07 All Stars in sneaker form.  My favorite retro PE.

75351062.jpg
I was expecting something similar to the OG royal/volt blocking, but you never know.  
THIS IS A PHOTOSHOP!  Just a disclaimer, cuz some fool on ISS took my previous PS's and said they were official Nike pics. 
eyes.gif
I need the first shoe immediately.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom