Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

copped, but i dont know if im going to keep them. they are feeling more feminine every time i look at them. tried them on, and in my opinion not that greaat. kinda pissed cause i was so excited about release . my toe box looks extra sculpted and creases as soon as my foot goes in. dont know how i can keep em with all the heat coming.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

player price looking good

pimp.gif

Im soooooo pissed. I wake up to place my order on NDC and ... BAM. SIZE 12 IS GONE.

what the ....

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY does this have to happen to me. I gotta find a pair now... and I aint paying retail.

If anyone has a size12 and needs 11.5 LET ME KNOW ASAP.

I think I'm passing on these.Got too many grey kicks. I'll just cop the grey/white lebrons when they release instead.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Jonahtheballer wrote:

pimp.gif

Im soooooo pissed. I wake up to place my order on NDC and ... BAM. SIZE 12 IS GONE.

what the ....

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY does this have to happen to me. I gotta find a pair now... and I aint paying retail.

i know how u feel....I should of pulled the trigger last night when I had the chance. Had to settle for a 13 instead. I should be good since the retro griffey's fit kind of tight on me.

chronicshoester wrote:
my toe box looks extra sculpted and creases as soon as my foot goes in.

Good to know I'm not the only person! 
laugh.gif

IDK why people are sayin they're "feminine"...I'm glad they used neutral colors, and besides...females always get the best colors anyway!

^^Cool grey Lebron's? Imma have to do homework on those. Maybe I should've passed on these but, Will got mine on swoosh so u can't beat it. Ftw.

seen these all over today....saw alot of dudes wit ftl and fa bags...leads me to believe many heads copped because they were drooling all over them...who knows...still not doin it for me tho...

i order a 12 and a 13, i might have to find someone to trade my 12 for their 13, they run the same as my air maxes which is coo, but i like the extra room

Griffeys are quickly selling out! I was lucky to find my pair from my FTL hook up.

pimp.gif

what the ....

wait, werent you going to pay retail on ndc???

I like how these shoes look when you're holding them but for some reason they didn't look right on my feet lol.  Most definitely a cop if I can get a discount but these probably won't last long enough for that to happen
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

pimp.gif

what the ....

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Originally Posted by flappy188

NO

HA
laugh.gif
 ... thanks TIO SAM...

Im sorry FLAPPY... I should of said SWOOSH.

GZA ... I agree with you man..... These did go FAST. Most site are almost sold out.

Im hopping for a restock come Monday so I can cop under retail.

if not. Ill be on the hunt for a sz12.

Back
Top Bottom