Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

just saw these today for the 1st time and i must say these are str8 FIRE! so subtle, but so fresh. these are gonna be ridiculous for the summer. didn't cop yet, will try to get the disco 1st, but if i can't these will def. be copped at retail.
pimp.gif

i will venture to say that those that sleep will def. regret it.

these are really nice.. but, i went with the freshwaters.. probably will pick 'em up, they'll be at the mall around here for a while..

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just saw these today for the 1st time and i must say these are str8 FIRE! so subtle, but so fresh. these are gonna be ridiculous for the summer. didn't cop yet, will try to get the disco 1st, but if i can't these will def. be copped at retail.
pimp.gif

QFT!!!

just saw these today for the 1st time and i must say these are str8 FIRE! so subtle, but so fresh. these are gonna be ridiculous for the summer. didn't cop yet, will try to get the disco 1st FOR ME AND MY HOMEBOY, but if i can't these will def. be copped at retail.
pimp.gif

Fixed
laugh.gif

i'ma see what's good wit em 2mrw. gotta figure out how many pairs stores are getting so i can gage how long i have to get em. not tryna miss out on these.
wink.gif

I didn't want at first. But I'ma agree with Charmcitykid....joints are nice in person. Plus grey is my girl's favorite color.

I'll probably go ahead & bite the bullet on them. Cats round here rocking them hard already......so I don't see them getting marked down.

i can see NYC already for the spring/summer...
smh.gif
....these are moving tho...gonna be like when the griffs 1st dropped last yr...pics do make them look better but up close in hand, they just aren't doin it for me...but these def won't make it to sale time

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i can not believe these sold out on NDC already

You And Me Both...... Shortly After These Things Were SOLD OUT
eek.gif
Yeah they went quick on NDC. now i gotta call my boy and see if they got any in at NTSF

Yea man ... I was pissed to wake up and see SIZE 12 was gone. I want to cop them but not for retial.

Seen them in person today....and I still think they
pimp.gif

Rock them with a clean asssssss  Sharks fitted and Im good.

Yo GOT SHOES ... is your boy that skinny tall black cat with that swirl earring ?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i can not believe these sold out on NDC already

You And Me Both...... Shortly After These Things Were SOLD OUT
eek.gif
Yeah they went quick on NDC. now i gotta call my boy and see if they got any in at NTSF

Yea man ... I was pissed to wake up and see SIZE 12 was gone. I want to cop them but not for retial.

Seen them in person today....and I still think they
pimp.gif

Rock them with a clean asssssss  Sharks fitted and Im good.

Yo GOT SHOES ... is your boy that skinny tall black cat with that swirl earring ?

Naw, he is short black guy that works in basketball. He looks like he lifts weights.

i'm bout to go cop these in a few minutes. my ppls have mine on hold. not gonna risk it. discount FTW. sorry lilj, but i can only get one pair. but i may be able to hook u up at mondawmin

Naw, he is short black guy that works in basketball. He looks like he lifts weights.

Oh cuz that tall cat was a cool dude.

Light skinned cat ??? If so ... He was sure givin me and my homies some attitude and mugging hard.

Just got a 12 from Eastbay - I rarely ever buy retro + colors, but I need these to go along with my Freshwaters.

i'm bout to go cop these in a few minutes. my ppls have mine on hold. not gonna risk it. discount FTW. sorry lilj, but i can only get one pair. but i may be able to hook u up at mondawmin

just copped my my and i'm loving them. these won't see the light of day til the weather breaks, guaranteed. prolly coulda waited, but didn't wanna miss out. these are now my favorite c/w (yes, even over the freshwaters). these are just too clean.

*EDIT*
and that is not like me at all. those on here that know me know i'm a purist and i usually only do OG colorways, but these are on another level. ppl will see once the summer hits and they see dudes UNds these.
pimp.gif

just copped my my and i'm loving them. these won't see the light of day til the weather breaks, guaranteed. prolly coulda waited, but didn't wanna miss out. these are now my favorite c/w (yes, even over the freshwaters). these are just too clean.
charm u get my pm because i didnt hear back

sold out everywhere around me too, i called like 5 local malls. phewwww tobad i found a pair in 12 on egay for 135 shipped

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These sold well? A shock to me, these are very mediocre. I saw them yesterday in Footlocker when I went to the mall at around 6.

i just came back from the mall also, and they are way to settle. They look better in the pics
I don't normally do this but uhhh.... STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS.

i just walked into the footaction in 34th and copped my size...they seem to have gotten alot , if anyone is still looking try your luck there

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Oh cuz that tall cat was a cool dude.

Light skinned cat ??? If so ... He was sure givin me and my homies some attitude and mugging hard.

laugh.gif
a lil light skinned, but not much. I'll ask him if he remembers ya'll lil situation

Back
Top Bottom