Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

these are nice put ill pass and wait for the real cool grey shoes in nov
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Can someone enlighten me on how these fit? Saw these in store and they look big...

you right homey, they look bigger than they really are, i would say they run true to size, its a good fit

I cant believe how fast these things sold... I personally cant stand the colorway but cats in my hood been hyping these since the info dropped.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i can not believe these sold out on NDC already
they might restock sizes later. seems like the new pattern with ndc.
silver 1/2s sold out quick and came back
other griffeys (not 100% on the freshwaters) did the same

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

cop 1 pair on i cop another on next 50 off ftl
These will be excluded my friend.. 

are all griffeys excluded? by the way do you know when is the next time ftl will be doing the 50%? thanks

Picked mine up yesterday morning. Glad Im not the only one that notices the creasing in the toebox right away but Im happy with my pick up. Cant wait to break these things out.

You And Me Both...... Got The Word Around 12:30 AM PST That They Were Up On Swoosh But Couldn't Place My Order Cuz I Was Downtown At The Bars.... Check Back Early That Morn After Pulling Myself Outta My Hangover And Saw That Some Of The Larger And Smaller Sizes Had Already Sold Out...... Waited Around To Confirm The Homie Didn't Order The 2 Pairs For Me I Needed To Get Hands On And Then Placed My Order That Afternoon For My 10 And A 9.5 For My Plug That Couldn't Make It To A Computer In Time (At This Point Only 9.5-11.5 Left)....... Shortly After These Things Were SOLD OUT
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Picked mine up yesterday morning. Glad Im not the only one that notices the creasing in the toebox right away but Im happy with my pick up. Cant wait to break these things out.
That's with All Griffeys Though the Retros that is..

I can't believe dudes sleepin on these...smh Imma do these joints somethin fil-fth-tee
pimp.gif
see yall on WDYWT!!!

What kills these shoes for me is the silver swoosh (shoulda been white) and the shade of blue (shoulda been navy). With those changes I'd be all over these in multiples.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

You And Me Both...... Got The Word Around 12:30 AM PST That They Were Up On Swoosh But Couldn't Place My Order Cuz I Was Downtown At The Bars.... Check Back Early That Morn After Pulling Myself Outta My Hangover And Saw That Some Of The Larger And Smaller Sizes Had Already Sold Out...... Waited Around To Confirm The Homie Didn't Order The 2 Pairs For Me I Needed To Get Hands On And Then Placed My Order That Afternoon For My 10 And A 9.5 For My Plug That Couldn't Make It To A Computer In Time (At This Point Only 9.5-11.5 Left)....... Shortly After These Things Were SOLD OUT
eek.gif
Yeah they went quick on NDC. now i gotta call my boy and see if they got any in at NTSF

Why is everybody surprised they sold out quick? Everybody (well, most!) was in love with the color! Not to mention that almost all of the Griffeys have sold quite well. Can't lie though...when I got to FL around 7:30 am, the lines looked like a Jordan release! About 40 people was in line, and NOBODY bought the Spiz'ikes at all

Wow, I knew they were gonna sell but not like that! Either way, like everyone else:

These sold well? A shock to me, these are very mediocre. I saw them yesterday in Footlocker when I went to the mall at around 6.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These sold well? A shock to me, these are very mediocre. I saw them yesterday in Footlocker when I went to the mall at around 6.

i just came back from the mall also, and they are way to settle. They look better in the pics

Originally Posted by chatta718

I can't believe dudes sleepin on these...smh Imma do these joints somethin fil-fth-tee
pimp.gif
see yall on WDYWT!!!
Dats wat im sayin, must b dat nyc mentality chatta
Brooklyn mentality

Back
Top Bottom