Nike huarache 08 get no love ?

IMO the huarache 08 are > hypedunk and any other Nike shoes that just released in 2008.
They're extremely light, comfortable and the zoom air is very responsive

huarache-08-lakers-01.jpg

for me its the upper, i need a shoe that is sectioned of like the HD with the toebox leading to the flywire, also the ankle hole hurts when my ankle touchesthe edges

The hype of the Hyperdunk and its colorways made this shoe a ghost. But its still a great shoe IMO.

the shoe was ugly, i dont think any regular team shoe will ever compete or come close to the 2k4 and 2k5.

For those who play ball Huarache 08 owns Hyperdunk in any way.

It's very light (=Zoom Kobe III) and has much batter traction and cushioning than slippery HDs.

As for the looks I like the volt pair but overall the shoe doesn't stand out.

Definitely a performance shoe... it feels great on court.

yea i think thos got turned to the dark cuz of the HD's...still a few players i've seen wearin them, TP9, cris andersen, trevor ariza etc....i thinkit's a lovely hops shoe honestly, maybe just not as hyped as lets say the 2k4 & 5...

i need me a pair for cheap.....hopefully soon. size 8.
nerd.gif

I'm going to wait until they drop some more down in price - still hovering around $100 here... waiting til they get a little cheaper... gotta stay onbudget

yeah this shoe's been having me express and I don't even express, but I express my love for these shoes.

I don't know about the HYPErdunks, but the Huarache 08 is one of the best shoes I've balled in...and sadly, they've been overshadowed.

I think there was an 08 appreciation thread.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

For those who play ball Huarache 08 owns Hyperdunk in any way.

It's very light (=Zoom Kobe III) and has much batter traction and cushioning than slippery HDs.

As for the looks I like the volt pair but overall the shoe doesn't stand out.

Definitely a performance shoe... it feels great on court.
Oh yeah. Exactly my thoughts. The Huarache 08 pretty much came out of nowhere without any major hype and was slept on by a ton of people. It'sreally one of the best basketball shoes that i've worn in a while.

i think the 2k8 are a better performer then the HD for sure!!!! i have both, and im very upset at the traction the HD has... VERY VERY upset!

i like them better then my 2k5's but its because my 2k5 always hurt my feet! the 2k8 are probably on par with performance to my 2k4's...

AZK1 still rules my shoe world tho!

I loved these shoes, they were on the same level as Hyperdunks for me.

I was just pissed because in my area all the stores only carried the most ugliest colorways
sick.gif
(white/neon green/blue)
and all the good colorways were no where to be found.

But these shoes are
pimp.gif

lol jmizzo i was bout to ask the same thing. and arent they goin $77 not $70. or am i looking at a wrong nike.com. but either way if theres code im down topick it up.

Back
Top Bottom