Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

contemplating ordering a pair, made a nice CW but dont wanna drop 165+shipping and tax on them
30t6p3b.gif

contemplating ordering a pair, made a nice CW but dont wanna drop 165+shipping and tax on them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

If you spend $10 more then you get free shipping.

Someone tell Nike, $140-$150 = More people copping.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

If you spend $10 more then you get free shipping.

Someone tell Nike, $140-$150 = More people copping.
pimp.gif

RKO... the guy making that call should already know even if having to pay Nike Inc their share.... theres more bottom line profit with more units sold with a drop in price. Business sense sometimes is clouded by no common sense.

But knowing the worker bees agree...Im ok making this statement.

Anyone remember the AF25 Supreme Price point debacle. SMH

RKO... the guy making that call should already know even if having to pay Nike Inc their share.... theres more bottom line profit with more units sold with a drop in price. Business sense sometimes is clouded by no common sense.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

sick.gif
Good point. Wanted multiple of those too. Until I saw they were going for Jordan and high end Nike prices. Cool shoes and concept, but Nike blew it IMO. Wasn't Sheed's pair like $275 or something?

I'm going to buy a pair or two either way. Its just irritating at this point how these shoe company heads think. These 2K4s will sell, but as the head guy, why not see 15K units move vs 10K.
tired.gif

Huh.

I decided not to go with the Reds pair. BUT I have something else in mind that is looking great so far and in a colorway that's rare for whatever reason. Whats the average wait time for NikeID stuff? I know they say up to 4 weeks, but I'm hoping around the 2 week mark.

sick.gif
Good point. Wanted multiple of those too. Until I saw they were going for Jordan and high end Nike prices. Cool shoes and concept, but Nike blew it IMO. Wasn't Sheed's pair like $275 or something?

I'm going to buy a pair or two either way. Its just irritating at this point how these shoe company heads think. These 2K4s will sell, but as the head guy, why not see 15K units move vs 10K.
tired.gif

Huh.

I decided not to go with the Reds pair. BUT I have something else in mind that is looking great so far and in a colorway that's rare for whatever reason. Whats the average wait time for NikeID stuff? I know they say up to 4 weeks, but I'm hoping around the 2 week mark.

I got mine right between 3 and 4 weeks actually...

I may actually go with my Christmas day joints without the Green laces since you dont get an extra pair for $165

I may actually go with my Christmas day joints without the Green laces since you dont get an extra pair for $165

Another issue. Didn't they used to give an extra pair of laces?

For $165 they should at least do that if not three laces. That little stuff goes a long way. 

Another issue. Didn't they used to give an extra pair of laces?

For $165 they should at least do that if not three laces. That little stuff goes a long way. 

what is the difference between cushioned and responsive sockliner?

are they talking about the padded area around the foot/ankle? or is it the type of insole that we want?

which would be better for an athletic point guard?

thanks in advance.

are they talking about the padded area around the foot/ankle? or is it the type of insole that we want?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by NoHopsMcGee

thanks in advance.
I think its the insole.

Responsive since guards bounce around a lot would be my guess.

Originally Posted by NoHopsMcGee

thanks in advance.
I think its the insole.

Responsive since guards bounce around a lot would be my guess.

I asked for Responsive and still waiting for a good day to wear them out and see how they feel.

No shoes allowed in the house. The Old lady loses her lunch.. even over clean ones.. lol I have to sneak into the Laundry room just to wear em....

I asked for Responsive and still waiting for a good day to wear them out and see how they feel.

No shoes allowed in the house. The Old lady loses her lunch.. even over clean ones.. lol I have to sneak into the Laundry room just to wear em....

Back
Top Bottom