Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

fresh gregor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... price is a bit steep although ...

Price is kinda steep, but like people have been saying on here, performance, fit, and comfort are pretty high.  Because of the higher price, though, I have been leaning more towards KD iii iD's; they have been coming out great.  They can be $30-$40 less than 2k4's, depending on the options.  Check the thread or google search KD3 id for some great examples.  I have a "Livestrong" KD iii coming in, despite Lance Armstrong's continued denial of his obvious drug use.  Haha.  Will post when they come in.

Price is kinda steep, but like people have been saying on here, performance, fit, and comfort are pretty high.  Because of the higher price, though, I have been leaning more towards KD iii iD's; they have been coming out great.  They can be $30-$40 less than 2k4's, depending on the options.  Check the thread or google search KD3 id for some great examples.  I have a "Livestrong" KD iii coming in, despite Lance Armstrong's continued denial of his obvious drug use.  Haha.  Will post when they come in.

Gregor those are nice my man...

Im with Ed.. if anyone does them similar the Clear sole would set them off.. I forget if there is a caro blue tint option

Gregor those are nice my man...

Im with Ed.. if anyone does them similar the Clear sole would set them off.. I forget if there is a caro blue tint option

Back
Top Bottom