Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Fluid patent looks good against nubuck.  But I swear, NWT's pics improve on reality and shoes look nicer than they do in person.  Either way, these pics make me want to pull the trigger on multiple pairs now.

Fluid patent looks good against nubuck.  But I swear, NWT's pics improve on reality and shoes look nicer than they do in person.  Either way, these pics make me want to pull the trigger on multiple pairs now.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

anybody else have trouble with the tongue slipping under the strap when hoopin in them?
happened to me like once i remember but because i let the strap a little loose

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

anybody else have trouble with the tongue slipping under the strap when hoopin in them?
happened to me like once i remember but because i let the strap a little loose

c1235de34bc46649fa2bb77f777ac8a3ad65d60.png

d32252f4fb6a7f5db8c7e1d1fc8605110fe9366.png

I like these. I'll probably never order them, but... I like these.

I love everything about this shoe.. low to the ground, zoom, cut, look, ankle strap... those college IDs are beautiful.. simple and clean

I love everything about this shoe.. low to the ground, zoom, cut, look, ankle strap... those college IDs are beautiful.. simple and clean

Roy Hibbert of the Pacers was rocking a pair of Yellow & Navy ID's tonight vs. the Raptors.

Peace,
J

Roy Hibbert of the Pacers was rocking a pair of Yellow & Navy ID's tonight vs. the Raptors.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by never wear them

love these... seriously one of the best Bball shoes ever built.

5516496886_1c4ca64353_z.jpg

love these godamn shoes. i dont even wanna ball in em no more
laugh.gif
NWT, is the fluid pattern EMBOSSED? or just a pattern on smooth patent?

Thanks Ppl. And it's a pattern, holographic.

Back
Top Bottom