Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by never wear them

love these... seriously one of the best Bball shoes ever built.

5516496886_1c4ca64353_z.jpg

love these godamn shoes. i dont even wanna ball in em no more
laugh.gif
NWT, is the fluid pattern EMBOSSED? or just a pattern on smooth patent?

Thanks Ppl. And it's a pattern, holographic.

Re-up'd on pics. didnt like the previous ones posted, so i removed em.
5521155462_4d7aa50cf5_z.jpg

5520566233_7cdc68ef95_z.jpg

5521158854_f05ce68d1a_z.jpg

5520569555_79644a1946_z.jpg

5521162008_59ae44bc19_z.jpg

Now, i chose cushioned as the sockliner midsole option.

This is what it is.

5521165458_bbb3d92ed0_z.jpg

really curious on what the responsive insole looks like.

Re-up'd on pics. didnt like the previous ones posted, so i removed em.
5521155462_4d7aa50cf5_z.jpg

5520566233_7cdc68ef95_z.jpg

5521158854_f05ce68d1a_z.jpg

5520569555_79644a1946_z.jpg

5521162008_59ae44bc19_z.jpg

Now, i chose cushioned as the sockliner midsole option.

This is what it is.

5521165458_bbb3d92ed0_z.jpg

really curious on what the responsive insole looks like.

NWT - what was your logic/reasoning for choosing the cushioned sockliner vs. the responsive one?

i am curious as well to see the difference. if someone could post the responsive sockliner, it would be greatly appreciated.

about to pull the trigger on a pair...

NWT - what was your logic/reasoning for choosing the cushioned sockliner vs. the responsive one?

i am curious as well to see the difference. if someone could post the responsive sockliner, it would be greatly appreciated.

about to pull the trigger on a pair...

Originally Posted by NoHopsMcGee

I'm the type to go for responsive >>>>> cushion ANY DAY!!! 

The reason was, since it has the same zoom set up as the past few Kobes, i already knew that the responsiveness was gon' be there. 

I still have a couple k4s that i usually pull out randomly and damn they are amazing. I wanted to basically experiment. and i'm glad with my decision 

My next iD is gon' have a responsive midsole just to see whats up. I made this pair to strictly ball... no other reason... but man... I really dont wanna mess this shoe up. 

Its an overwhelming shoe overall. i miss this type of traction.

Originally Posted by NoHopsMcGee

I'm the type to go for responsive >>>>> cushion ANY DAY!!! 

The reason was, since it has the same zoom set up as the past few Kobes, i already knew that the responsiveness was gon' be there. 

I still have a couple k4s that i usually pull out randomly and damn they are amazing. I wanted to basically experiment. and i'm glad with my decision 

My next iD is gon' have a responsive midsole just to see whats up. I made this pair to strictly ball... no other reason... but man... I really dont wanna mess this shoe up. 

Its an overwhelming shoe overall. i miss this type of traction.

not enough information regarding the sockliner is killing me....

so do you think the cushioned sockliner is a better choice than the responsive sockliner for hooping?

i dont know which one to choose!

not enough information regarding the sockliner is killing me....

so do you think the cushioned sockliner is a better choice than the responsive sockliner for hooping?

i dont know which one to choose!

what type of player are you?
quick run down on how it goes... 

if you slash, move side to side quick, juke, you want something that gives you that push.... = responsive

if your a heavy dude and usually like being on the lower post and jump or just simply like a nice ride while runnin down the court, then get the cushion...

if you like the Kobes 3-6 get the responsive

if you like the insole of the lebron 8s, get the cushion.

what type of player are you?
quick run down on how it goes... 

if you slash, move side to side quick, juke, you want something that gives you that push.... = responsive

if your a heavy dude and usually like being on the lower post and jump or just simply like a nice ride while runnin down the court, then get the cushion...

if you like the Kobes 3-6 get the responsive

if you like the insole of the lebron 8s, get the cushion.

they're almost identical. i'll try to post some comparison pics. The 8s have that AirMax 09-'11 insole, these 2k4s are close to it.

they're almost identical. i'll try to post some comparison pics. The 8s have that AirMax 09-'11 insole, these 2k4s are close to it.

forgot to post this yesterday, but it looked like roy hibbert had on some 2k4 ids against the knicks.

forgot to post this yesterday, but it looked like roy hibbert had on some 2k4 ids against the knicks.

Here you go andfattoo.
these are definitely nice, and you still feel low to the ground.

Cell phone pics. sorry.

not as thick as the AMs/8s insole but enough for a smooth ride. 

Here you go andfattoo.
these are definitely nice, and you still feel low to the ground.

Cell phone pics. sorry.

not as thick as the AMs/8s insole but enough for a smooth ride. 

Back
Top Bottom