Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Just a case of Harden being comfortable and used to the Run The One. Not helping the Hyperchase stock though seeing Harden put up big numbers and a filthy cross in the Run The One.

Bruh..... Nobody told me the navy color was a fragment/limited colorway :lol:

Anybody know anything about Nike.com returns. I'm returning these shoes. I can't play in them. They hurt my feet too bad. They must go back. 

I'm done with Nike... the last 2 pairs I've bought have been unplayable. My Kobe 9 elite's cf shank kept stabbing me in the lower ankle... so bad that it made a cut. Now these pieces of are unplayable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anybody know anything about Nike.com returns. I'm returning these shoes. I can't play in them. They hurt my feet too bad. They must go back. 

I'm done with Nike... the last 2 pairs I've bought have been unplayable. My Kobe 9 elite's cf shank kept stabbing me in the lower ankle... so bad that it made a cut. Now these pieces of are unplayable.

I think if you have an NDC account, you get free returns on anything, they usually include a return label in the shipment that you can use to send them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to taking a couple pics, sorry about the quality, I love the way the All Star socks look with these

Finally got my pair in today.

Wow. Beautiful shoe. I went half size up. Fit perfectly.

The cubist color way I thought was more purple but is def more blue.

Haven't been this happy with a Nike pickup in a while. Can't wait to bust these out.

Haven't been this happy with a Nike pickup in a while. Can't wait to bust these out.

If you're playing in them, make sure to swap the insole.

It'd be cool of Nike would sell these drop in insoles separately. But since that would cut into shoe sales it'll never happen.
Exactly... they did this for like 1 month on Nike iD where you could purchase a replacement lunar, the orthotic ready, or the NIke plus with heel zoom separately for the Kobe 8.  At the time I didn't know they'd take that down.  Should have stocked up on a few 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom