Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Can a regular Foot Locker stock locate these?
Should pretty much all be the same system. Now, I've been told some stores have upgraded to include cross inventory checking into Champs and Footaction; not sure if that's an old function or not, since I don't know what the software upgrade entails. But for what it's worth, all Foot Lockers should have the same abilities. Mind you, you may have either a lazy person or someone who's just not educated on the process behind the counter at your store. Unfortunately, I've run into both often.

Last edited:

Someone please talk me outta copping the ncs and asg
BUY THE NCS AND ALL STARS.
Mod and shoe pusher 
roll.gif
devil.gif

Should pretty much all be the same system. Now, I've been told some stores have upgraded to include cross inventory checking into Champs and Footaction; not sure if that's an old function or not, since I don't know what the software upgrade entails. But for what it's worth, all Foot Lockers should have the same abilities. Mind you, you may have either a lazy person or someone who's just not educated on the process behind the counter at your store. Unfortunately, I've run into both often.

Thanks. Do they need a sku or something?

Someone please talk me outta copping the ncs and asg
AS hyperchase are my favorite basketball style this year, especially for that low retail 
nthat.gif

returned NCS because they weren't as vibrant as I hoped 
eyes.gif
  to each his/her own

y'all dudes are ruthless
laugh.gif

I'll be sure to mention all your names in my introduction at sneakers anonymous

Anyone grab the harden pair that released saturday?

I haven't seen them anywhere near me, I'd like a pair of those.

Thanks. Do they need a sku or something?
Online and in store use 2 different methods of locating.

Online is typically the product ID without the first digit in the series. Basically drop the first number.

In store they use the SKU

Anyone grab the harden pair that released saturday?

I haven't seen them anywhere near me, I'd like a pair of those.
Had my eye on those also

Looking at the FootLocker Launch Locater it seems like they dropped mainly down here in Houston then scattered in some other areas.

Ima head out tomorrow and try to get a pair they look nice in pics. 

Hopefully they still have my size

Hardens shoes have been selling out kinda quick down here

Last edited:
Had my eye on those also

Looking at the FootLocker Launch Locater it seems like they dropped mainly down here in Houston then scattered in some other areas.

Ima head out tomorrow and try to get a pair they look nice in pics. 
Hopefully they still have my size
Hardens shoes have been selling out kinda quick down here

They showed up at the HOH near me yesterday...grabbed mine.

So is it true to size or half size up???

Im not trying to ball in them. Just need these to wear with plain tees and plain polos for work. Should I half size up or TTS would be fine?

Last edited:
So is it true to size or half size up???

Im not trying to ball in them. Just need these to wear with plain tees and plain polos for work. Should I half size up or TTS would be fine?

I went a 1/2 up and have been cool

I went a 1/2 up and have been cool

Are they comfy rocking them casually and how do they look dressed up. I know u said u dont play in them right?

Can't really say. The reviews have been inconsistent and I don't know ur style.

Ultimately, these are $100 shoes and should have low expectations IMO.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if the frags (checkered print) have been faked yet? i see some below retail on the eBay... some in my size. should i be concerned?

Can't really say. The reviews have been inconsistent and I don't know ur style.

Ultimately, these are $100 shoes and should have low expectations IMO.

After a couple of wears i think i should have went TTS. I'll take your advice from a while ago and just get some elite socls to help fill it.

I officially love the hyperchase... Best new silhouette of 2015 in my opinion (tied with the kyrie)... But who's really keeping count lol.

Up to three pairs with today's Harden PE purchase.

What's up with the fade pair... Wonder why ftl has me at the premium price of $110
View media item 1502043

Back
Top Bottom