Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Was size 7 even available yesterday? Lame that they claim these are unisex but aren’t even available in the most common women’s sizes.

And the joke went completely over your head :/
5A805AB5-35C9-4E3E-89DA-A044A7C7F333.gif

The better comparison is probably the adapt or futurecraft. Yeezy got no new tech, just the name makes it expensive.

That's exactly my point. People have no problem buying $300 Yeezy 700 with no tech, a little bit of boost, basically relying on Kanye's name as selling point.
IMO, 4D should be compared to VaporFly 4% or VaporFly Elite in running category.
So far, Adidas has no equivalent comparison in basketball category. Nike is winning IMO so far.

That's exactly my point. People have no problem buying $300 Yeezy 700 with no tech, a little bit of boost, basically relying on Kanye's name as selling point.
IMO, 4D should be compared to VaporFly 4% or VaporFly Elite in running category.
So far, Adidas has no equivalent comparison in basketball category. Nike is winning IMO so far.

700s > these things

on looks alone

The 1, yeah I remember that.
upload_2019-1-15_23-4-4.jpeg

Hahaha the Adidas_1 was actually the shoe that made me start to fall in love with shoes in general. I remember being a kid and seeing the Spike Jonze commercial for these (Hello Tomorrow) and it blew my mind. It was like the Mags and I literally dreamed about them but they cost 250. They had a pair at my mall I’d run to and play with the motor on the side.

All blacks are tough.

Wonder if Luka and Tatum wear the black/white tonight. Interesting to see Malik Monk in them too.

remember when adidas made that electronic shoe that was supposed to change cushioning?

probably not
I had two pairs of the ones for basketball but they were too high off the ground. They were like them VC shox in the back and for people that had those know if you land wrong on that back part you'd easily twist your ankle. Cushion wise they were awesome at the time though.

maybe footaction will get them and it'll finally give me an excuse to buy something there and get on the VIP for that 10 minute headstart :lol:

Back
Top Bottom