Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

It’s a good sign seeing that Finishline and Footlocker is getting them. Hopefully i can get my hands on these easily. If not i hope they follow with another colorway soon after.

79DE395F-0CB1-4081-841C-E00380B77F5F.jpeg

After seeing Foot Locker & Finish Line will carry these, in addition to this Twitter exchange I had with the CNET guy who did their video of the shoes, I am kind of glad that I missed the pre-sale as I’ll order half size bigger than what I usually wear.
784260DF-1A14-4FFE-81B1-A0834F288534.jpeg

I don't see the logic in switching shoes after pregame shoot around if they feel good. Only reason I switch shoes is because they're uncomfortable or not appropriate for the situation.

these are basketball shoes so they're definitely appropriate.

And Luka’s game shoes...

54C4AC49-816D-47EA-A99D-81AAE4FFB793.jpeg
C02E5937-A99F-47A7-903C-2ADA0718A470.jpeg

I’m just wondering why they would have these guys take the shoes off for their actual games, when they’re trying to get the word out there that these things are high performance tech...

I mean I kind of get that they want to feature them prominently in a nationally televised game, but the more eyes on them the better right? Showing that the shoes can withstand the beatings that NBA caliber players put them through surely has to have some type of importance for Nike...Having the players only wear them for warmups seems counterproductive...

I'm wondering if the lights stay lit when you wear them. Or is it just when adjusting them? Been in Europe, haven't had a chance to watch the various videos.

And Luka’s game shoes...

54C4AC49-816D-47EA-A99D-81AAE4FFB793.jpeg
C02E5937-A99F-47A7-903C-2ADA0718A470.jpeg

I’m just wondering why they would have these guys take the shoes off for their actual games, when they’re trying to get the word out there that these things are high performance tech...

I mean I kind of get that they want to feature them prominently in a nationally televised game, but the more eyes on them the better right? Showing that the shoes can withstand the beatings that NBA caliber players put them through surely has to have some type of importance for Nike...Having the players only wear them for warmups seems counterproductive...
I would assume he hasn’t been able to “break-in” the shoe. And with any shoe you buy to perform in you gotta “break-in” so you can feel comfortable in them come showtime.

Back
Top Bottom