Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

the problem is it limits it to buyers that has the 1st gen and theres gon be lots of people who do not read and end up buying it not knowing there isnt a charger then those buyers gon' go on social media and blast nike, etc...

really not worth the hassle especially if they limit the production and the shoe sells out anyways

Got my pair in from the exclusive access gimmick.
I really do like the updated and aggressive design and this shoe is much easier to put on than the first generation Adapt BB. $350 for the original was very pricy as it was and for $400 I’m having a real hard time justifying keeping these.

Attachments

• 401B78CD-B54F-4AC3-B113-4BD7B169C43F.jpeg
    401B78CD-B54F-4AC3-B113-4BD7B169C43F.jpeg
    527.3 KB · Views: 352
Reactions: ARK
Got my pair in from the exclusive access gimmick.
I really do like the updated and aggressive design and this shoe is much easier to put on than the first generation Adapt BB. $350 for the original was very pricy as it was and for $400 I’m having a real hard time justifying keeping these.
I like them, but they aren’t anywhere near worth 400.

Reactions: ARK
So basically these are a you tuber shoe

they look good but I rather put 400 before tax on paying for a shoe I really really want

they look good but I rather put 400 before tax on paying for a shoe I really really want

why would you spend $400 on a shoe you wont want? or barely want?

is a shoe you "really want" not worth $400? only shoes that you "really, really want"?

:lol:

and all hyped shoes are a youtuber shoes

why would you spend $400 on a shoe you wont want? or barely want?

is a shoe you "really want" not worth $400? only shoes that you "really, really want"?

:lol:

and all hyped shoes are a youtuber shoes

they look nice and really I don’t have any BB so it would nice to add to the collection

but yea I have shoes on my hit list I really really want so imma put money toward that.

Usually I make a list of shoes I missed out on or OG’s I need to replace and go after those.

There is difference we’ll for me it is.

but hey i mean I spent 1000’s on watches I don’t wear like that cause I have an Apple Watch. And I like tracking my work out information. So to each there own on how they waste their money lmao.

I stopped watching sneaker you tubers when they all decided they wanna be life bloggers

I can care less about 15 min vid about ur day and only 5 min of that is about the shoe b

thats why i pick and choose who to watch and its mostly wear testers for history and tech and fowler and fellow nter seango for a detailed/closer look which helps if i want to buy the shoe or not

i dont let them make the decision for me but it never hurts to have extra info especially on comfort and fit

Just got my pair in. A hair underwhelming in hand, going to try them on later. Noticed I never received a paper receipt though. Hopefully doesn’t make things a challenge if I end up returning them.

just talk to customer service and they'll probably send you something you can print out if you need to make a return, you probably didnt get the free return postage either?

just talk to customer service and they'll probably send you something you can print out if you need to make a return, you probably didnt get the free return postage either?

Right. Might just be a new way of saving paper on their end. Looks like there’s still a “return” option when I check my order status online, so probably a non-issue.

thats why i pick and choose who to watch and its mostly wear testers for history and tech and fowler and fellow nter seango for a detailed/closer look which helps if i want to buy the shoe or not

i dont let them make the decision for me but it never hurts to have extra info especially on comfort and fit

need to check them out. Cause I’m not a fan of the whole Life vlog.

I really like the shoe overall design, even in that all red colorway. The design to me is dope, but $400 nah man im good. Give me a version with actual laces in em, and ill def cop, but that of course will defeat the purpose and intentions of the shoe. Just $400 to tear up some shoes on court isn't something ill like to get into.

Going straight back to Nike after i took an L on the OW this mawning 😂

Also, you can process a return online, but it says they only refund you $400.
Im pretty sure thats a mistake cause tax is always refunded with a return

Adapts 2.0 from the early release seems to have been delivered to someone else by UPS :smh: .Whats the odds of nike finding me another sz.12.5

Back
Top Bottom