Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I just want one black pair to wear because some days it's hard to bend to tie my shoes because of my disability. :\
File a complaint with Nike on the Nike+ app and tell them that I bet within a month you you will have a reserve

File a complaint with Nike on the Nike+ app and tell them that I bet within a month you you will have a reserve
I've been doing that since the very first reservations started going out. Haven't gotten anything. 
laugh.gif

Make sure you choose a problem they have to respond to say I want a response , if you have a physical need that these shoes will help they will send .

Tried that but, they didn't care :wow:

Even provided proof, and still a no-go

Last edited:
Damn, they did give too a few for sure !! Man I hope you can get some relief and for sure once their set to your foot they work well . I will try they *** for you

Are people actually wearing these?  I figured they were for reselling and flexing purposes. 

Not exactly for flexing, but I've worn my pair a fair amount of times so far, I'd say. Here's the time when I did a review on them for performance since it's a multipurpose shoe: http://niketalk.com/t/646027/nike-hyperadapt-1-0-with-adaptive-lacing/1470#post_27224918

Being that it's the month of Air Max, it's off rotation for the meantime. I've recently done battle-rope training in them on synthetic turf... honestly, I was hardly pivoting my feet for that, so if anything, I could've worn any shoe, really. :lol:

I wore it again less than two weeks ago. Charge is on yellow now at the moment. It's still a worthy product experience. I'm not exactly one who chooses to flex; if there's a shoe that I like and I'm willing to go for it so I can wear it and enjoy it as its a hobby of mine, I'm gonna do that. :wink:

Last edited:
I actually dont care about the autolacing... I just wish the lights would stay on :lol: my feet are so wide the motor runs for like half a second before it shuts down.

How do you guys take off the shoes? Press the loosen button or just yank the shoe off?

I hold down the loosen button for 3 seconds.

Make sure to save your ideal lace setting so it'll go back to it for future wears. I think it's a rather comfortable shoe. Worn my pair for two week right when I got them.

The blue card that has the phone number is a special hotline that's for hyperadapt owners. Give them a call and they'll teach you what you'll need to know!

You guys think Flightclub would be the best option for selling my pair? Never sold through them just sketched about shipping them out

I won these in the raffle. They're not really my thing. I'm thinking of selling them but not sure where is a good place to sell them outside of eBay. I was trying to get one of the Nike reps to tell me how many were released but they all said they couldn't disclose it but that it was a significant amount....just from getting a very quick glance at the list when they looked up the name, I estimated they had at least 300 names on the list, probably more. I have them up on eBay but not much interest in them yet. I didn't price them crazy either. They're on the lowend of the market...but I'm sure the market is a bit flooded right now. 

I won these in the raffle. They're not really my thing. I'm thinking of selling them but not sure where is a good place to sell them outside of eBay. I was trying to get one of the Nike reps to tell me how many were released but they all said they couldn't disclose it but that it was a significant amount....just from getting a very quick glance at the list when they looked up the name, I estimated they had at least 300 names on the list, probably more. I have them up on eBay but not much interest in them yet. I didn't price them crazy either. They're on the lowend of the market...but I'm sure the market is a bit flooded right now. 

Goat, stockx

Download the app and it will tell you under FAQs. I never knew the exact percentage until I looked just now :lol:

I "love" it that people were dying to buy & reserve these $800+ shoes knowing full well what they were about, but now all of a sudden trying to figure out the best way to get rid of them now that they have them but 3rd party companies arent buying and a hassle to deal on Ebay. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

How about just return to Nike?
*sips tea*

Last edited:
I "love" it that people were dying to buy & reserve these $800+ shoes knowing full well what they were about, but now all of a sudden trying to figure out the best way to get rid of them now that they have them but 3rd party companies arent buying and a hassle to deal on Ebay. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

How about just return to Nike?
*sips tea*

TRADING MY HYPERADAPTS FOR THESE

[I'm kidding, by the way, but WOW!]

I'd happily triple up on these. Any size 13 folks out there who need to find a home for them, just come my way.

For those of you that wear them, how do they fit? TTS?

I'd say TTS is fine. It's snug, and I wouldn't mind going 1/2 size up, but TTS works. I remember after going in a run in them, it broke in a bit, so it was a lot easier to put on and be comfortable with it.

Back
Top Bottom