Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

thats not what your mom said

:emoji_blush:
tenor.gif

[QUOTE="us3less, post: 31158858, member: 49888] As someone who's had the HyperAdapt and then stopped wearing it since December of 2017 and let it collect dust, I'm not sold on it anymore. A lot of the shoes that came out since then have been more amazing to the point where I just forgot about the HyperAdapts.
[/QUOTE]:nerd: you letting them go :nerd:

Avar's stuff always looks great. Don't think I've ever seen a shoe of his I didn't like.

Is there a list anywhere of every shoe he's designed?

Jayson Tatum for sure

Just making the connection as to why Tatum would be the best Nike athlete to debut this on court. His affinity for the Kyrie 4/5 cushlon set up makes him the natural choice to debut a shoe with a similar cut and foam setup.

Avar's stuff always looks great. Don't think I've ever seen a shoe of his I didn't like.

Is there a list anywhere of every shoe he's designed?

I'm looking for it myself, but he's my favorite designer as well. I know he's done these for sure:

1. Flight Huarache
2. Air Penny 1-4
3. Foamposite One
4. Hyperflight
5. Huarache 2k4, 2k5
6. HyperDunk
7. Kobe 3-9, NXT
8. Zoom Flight Glove('98)
9. Nike Shake Ndestrukt
10. Flightposite

I’m sure all the top Nike nba sig athletes will wear them at some point...

Last edited:
Got that per order in before they sold out. Excited to see them in hand for sure. My Bday is 2/24......birthday kicks?? :lol:

It doesn't seem like it. The pre-order was up for a quite awhile.

I don’t think a couple hours for a previously unannounced (as far as I ever saw) $350 shoe relatively early on a Tuesday morning is very long. But no idea in the end how many of these will be out there. Will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

I honestly think Nike was testing the waters today, so they could get a good idea on the production numbers... The more people that get to try them out, the more feed back Nike gets. Because this tech is so new with sports/shoes, it should be widely available!
Nike knows they are just scratching the service with this shoe. The future of shoes is going to be CRAZY...

Back
Top Bottom