Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Got my update from the Nike app for the 2nd preorder. I didn’t even pay extra for shipping. I love ordering from Nike, because they always ship from Memphis, and I live in Tn, so I always get things fast.
Glad to see Nike used UPS and not FedEx to ship these. I hate FedEx.

ADB0FC5A-50D1-4F7F-B3AD-FC066EE652B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Resell orders dropped which is awesome for me since I missed out twice. I’m stuck here though I’m normally a size 12 in everything (all kobes, Jordan’s, etc) so I’m thinking 12 in these but I’ve been seeing some people say size up to let the shoe do it’s thing and tighten up. What’s everyone else on here doing? And anyone who has them in hand please throw in your 2cents

Resell orders dropped which is awesome for me since I missed out twice. I’m stuck here though I’m normally a size 12 in everything (all kobes, Jordan’s, etc) so I’m thinking 12 in these but I’ve been seeing some people say size up to let the shoe do it’s thing and tighten up. What’s everyone else on here doing? And anyone who has them in hand please throw in your 2cents

Not a full size, a half size up.

I wonder if Nike is going to sell any of the gear that the "influencers" were wearing like the socks, t-shirts, etc. I'd definitely buy the socks to go with these

Shoe is cool, but I can wait on them. Hopefully this release does really well and Nike decides to flood the market with them and a couple pairs find a way to hit discount.

My delivery got moved up a day and will be here a day early.

I buy atleast a pair of shoes a month sadly and can confirm Fedex>UPS

My fed ex one will be here in a few hours. The other pair was shipped via ups and says the 15th . I got a 11 and 11.5 .

Dang, these things will be at my house in the next hr or 2.

I love these days. The added tech in these makes me look forward like I do when a new Mac or pre-pro/subwoofer shows up.:smokin It’s new toy day!
When you try them on can you let us know about the sizing

This is hilarious, as the shipping confirms are coming in, dudes are listing and dumping these left and right on StockX. People listing them for $2 less than the previous guy trying to do the undercut and get rid of them immediately. I know I've talked about possibly selling mine, and I will if the prices and demand hit something I deem worth selling for, but it won't be to make $100 or less. I know, I know, this happens all the time. I've just never actually watched it unfold in real time as people get their tracking numbers LOL. Someone just listed them for $469. They're gonna make about $35 all said and done :rolleyes

This is what’s wrong with the shoe culture! Most people just buy “hyped” shoes to flip them! Nike is going to have so many returns from the 1st 2 pre orders :D:D:D

Peeps were in here, acting like they hit the lotta!

Anyone who did the preorder, did you see 12.5 as an option? Thanks in advance everyone

Naw just 12 and 13. If your foot is narrow/skinny you can probably get away with the 12. 13 will definitely fit you once they are tightened. Just will have extra room.

Back
Top Bottom