Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

F779444D-97D6-4394-AC1B-EC7D011002D4.jpeg
Congratulations fam glad to see it works

46B5F8E5-3CB1-4D40-B375-B404757A7AB8.jpeg

As usual thanks for nothing SNKRS App. I’m headed to sleep I worked midnights last night.

Congrats to those that hit. Better luck next time to those who held another L.

got a pair. Anybody know whats the sizing like? My Hyperadapts are in my TTS but they fit tight. Got the Mag BB in half size up. Hope I didn't make a mistake

Looks like I hit on these, but wells fargo blocked the transaction as a fraudulent charge lol. They say there's no way to guarantee it doesn't flag. First time hitting on SNKRS app and I still took an L lol. Not too mad though, saves me some money I guess.

Looks like I hit on these, but wells fargo blocked the transaction as a fraudulent charge lol. They say there's no way to guarantee it doesn't flag. First time hitting on SNKRS app and I still took an L lol. Not too mad though, saves me some money I guess.
I bet if someone stole your credit card and used it, it wouldn’t be blocked. Get a new bank.

got a pair. Anybody know whats the sizing like? My Hyperadapts are in my TTS but they fit tight. Got the Mag BB in half size up. Hope I didn't make a mistake

Went TTS for the black/white. Perfect fit but still a bit of a hassle to get on.

Back
Top Bottom