Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Fair enough lol, bb are comfy?

I don't know, never had a pair. When I randomly walked into Nike SoHo, they had the regular Adapt BB to try on and even half a basketball court for you to play in them to get a feel of them. But my meter was up soon so I didn't try it out

9ABD3083-E740-4041-A831-4657008855AD.jpeg

Finally had chance to pickup all latest Snkrs purchases and review in hand. Never owned this model, have no real excitement for the tech, but the design is what got my attention: Adapt BB grey Air Mags. Such a cool addition to Collection.

The premium packaging with lift top box and charge base are nicely designed for the extra premium pricing. Went usual true to size Nike 10.5 with very exact width and about half thumb extra length. Regular feet bit flat.

Not a shoe I’d wear regular. This is just a display item. But any older sneakerheads will want to buy for nostalgia. Unless you own actual releases or even fanmade props, this shoe is a keeper.

KjJ1ng.gif

https://www.nicekicks.com/a-history-of-back-to-the-future-inspired-sneaker-releases/

Damn!!! Crazy too because I was able to get the 1st cw with ease....I really wanted these
#Teamnoresell

Starting to get worried... I got a tracking number for UPS on Wednesday but the package has no movement whatsoever. ☹️

Didn’t know know about the gitd soles either until Sean go posted it on his YouTube, great little addition detail. Well executed

I won’t be doing that. Lol

I kinda wish the blue soles were GITD like they tried to do on the McFly hyperdunks, except maybe the material have a stronger glow.

Damn, I wanted these to be GITD like the hyperdunks, I wonder if the glow is stronger? The little bit of blue material that glows on the McFly HDs were weak AF. Maybe someone who has them in hand can verify?

If they are as strong as say the Yeezy 2 glow they will be hard to pass up for the right price.

Just ordered a pair of dark grey BB, they only had half a size above my true size, do you guys think it will be okay? What's the general consensus here?

Don’t listen to gwizzle gwizzle . His size info is all wrong. Half size to a full size is good.

This guy! Coming from a guy that wears a different size in every shoe! ***** w/ your non sense lol

You should not be able to give out sizing recommendations PERIOD!

Plus u dint even wear these bro? Didn’t u sell your pair on SX :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I usually wear a 9 and these are perfect length wise. A little snug getting my foot in even with it loosened up all the way

Attachments

• A66FED18-8766-4748-9F78-C35F1703478E.jpeg
    A66FED18-8766-4748-9F78-C35F1703478E.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom