Here's some on foot pics from sneakernews
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-galaxy-on-foot-6.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-galaxy-on-foot-8.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-galaxy-on-foot-7.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-galaxy-on-foot-5.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-galaxy-on-foot-4.jpg
nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-galaxy-on-foot-3.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-supreme-blake-griffin-galaxy-on-foot-2.jpg

As long as they are dropping in the US, I really don't care which version they are.

The shoes look kinda SLIM to me.

As long as they are dropping in the US, I really don't care which version they are.

The shoes look kinda SLIM to me.

Sorry for the crappy pics but I had to share right away. ENJOY! And no not air knight, glad to have friends overseas.

Sorry for the crappy pics but I had to share right away. ENJOY! And no not air knight, glad to have friends overseas.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Hat's off to you! These shoes are so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't wait for them to drop in the US!!!

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Hat's off to you! These shoes are so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't wait for them to drop in the US!!!

BLAKE GRIFFIN GALAXY RELEASE UPDATE: THIS INFORMATION IS VIA WWW.SOLE-U.COM (so you can check out that site to make sure everything looks legit)

Nike Hyperdunk Supreme (BG Galaxy All-Star)
Mint Candy Total Orange-Black
469776-301
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6/9/12[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]$140[/color]

BLAKE GRIFFIN GALAXY RELEASE UPDATE: THIS INFORMATION IS VIA WWW.SOLE-U.COM (so you can check out that site to make sure everything looks legit)

Nike Hyperdunk Supreme (BG Galaxy All-Star)
Mint Candy Total Orange-Black
469776-301
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6/9/12[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]$140[/color]

Im starting to like these again, more and more. Im gonna either get these or the Sb elite Ix's. Got plenty of time to decide which I want, and also gotta see what availability is like for both. Leaning towards these cause there more versatile, darker based which is more me, and also $110 cheaper. Plus I really like the GITD parts and I dont like lebron so Id rather not wear his shoes lol. Only brons I have are the II and those released before he became the D.bag he is. Thats how I justify it anyways. He does get sick colorways though thats why I might get those Sbs.

Im starting to like these again, more and more. Im gonna either get these or the Sb elite Ix's. Got plenty of time to decide which I want, and also gotta see what availability is like for both. Leaning towards these cause there more versatile, darker based which is more me, and also $110 cheaper. Plus I really like the GITD parts and I dont like lebron so Id rather not wear his shoes lol. Only brons I have are the II and those released before he became the D.bag he is. Thats how I justify it anyways. He does get sick colorways though thats why I might get those Sbs.

Passed on all the other Galaxy releases but I'll pick up these Blakes.  Really like the hyperdunk 2011 especially the thicker tongue on these.

Passed on all the other Galaxy releases but I'll pick up these Blakes.  Really like the hyperdunk 2011 especially the thicker tongue on these.

Back
Top Bottom