Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by StillIn729

iqbpqg.jpg

These are sick!!! I want a pair of lows just not sure what color. Think I may have to roll with these.

I hope they really are dropping in June, broke now.............. i didnt see the galaxy's on that site.

I hope they really are dropping in June, broke now.............. i didnt see the galaxy's on that site.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

All you have to do is when you go to the site click on "old entries" and go back about three pages now and you'll see a picture of the tongue with the moon man, click on that and they have a little summary about the shoe and release info, it's pretty simple. Or you can just go right to the tab that reads "release dates" click on that and scroll down to June and there also 

Originally Posted by andfattoo

All you have to do is when you go to the site click on "old entries" and go back about three pages now and you'll see a picture of the tongue with the moon man, click on that and they have a little summary about the shoe and release info, it's pretty simple. Or you can just go right to the tab that reads "release dates" click on that and scroll down to June and there also 

Originally Posted by theotherjd

So is the tongue on these leather? Because that's what it's looking like in the pictures...

Sorry been away but the tongue is actually synthetic leather

Originally Posted by theotherjd

So is the tongue on these leather? Because that's what it's looking like in the pictures...

Sorry been away but the tongue is actually synthetic leather

Back
Top Bottom