Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Waiting for an official RD for the Griffins
smokin.gif

I agree, I like the multi color laces more then the black laces...

For kicks-crew trying to resell for $600-$700 thats outrageous money in China. My nephew is in China and shoes/clothes there are so darn cheap, if they sell one of these for$600-$700 they will be living well for a LONG time.

I agree, I like the multi color laces more then the black laces...

For kicks-crew trying to resell for $600-$700 thats outrageous money in China. My nephew is in China and shoes/clothes there are so darn cheap, if they sell one of these for$600-$700 they will be living well for a LONG time.

Are these really that great to ball in?  Really thinking of getting a pair of mids for around $80. i see everyone in the nba playing in these

Are these really that great to ball in?  Really thinking of getting a pair of mids for around $80. i see everyone in the nba playing in these

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

They're great. Forefoot and rear zoom air are both responsive. Great traction. Light /comfortable.

Only drawback is they run a bit long and narrow

They're great. Forefoot and rear zoom air are both responsive. Great traction. Light /comfortable.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

They are my favorite sneakers to play in, and I have hyperfuses, KDs, Lebrons, Jordans, etc. They're light and sturdy. I can't speak for the lows, but I assume they're top of the line as well.
Also, I agree with the above sizing issues. I go true to size, but .5 up might not be a bad choice for some.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

They are my favorite sneakers to play in, and I have hyperfuses, KDs, Lebrons, Jordans, etc. They're light and sturdy. I can't speak for the lows, but I assume they're top of the line as well.
Also, I agree with the above sizing issues. I go true to size, but .5 up might not be a bad choice for some.

i think they are ok......... not enough impact for me though, i can shoot around in them but truly ball in them without joint pain.

i think they are ok......... not enough impact for me though, i can shoot around in them but truly ball in them without joint pain.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

both are
pimp.gif

but samples >
Totally agree but both are bot worth the preorder price.
No question lol we just need to be concerned about the US release should be $140

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

both are
pimp.gif

but samples >
Totally agree but both are bot worth the preorder price.
No question lol we just need to be concerned about the US release should be $140

Back
Top Bottom