Originally Posted by swagnet

but really doe, someone give me some inside deets or do a pickup for me

laugh.gif
 really

Originally Posted by comacoma33

^^^

Gottys got a great point ...

If Nike did a Galaxy make-up of LeBrons they would be mass hysteria ... LMAO

The advantage (or disadvantage maybe) is that these didn't release w/the others, just like last year's released late. I know I paid slightly over retail for a pair about 2 months after the initial release last year...only to see them hit outlets and scooping two prs for the price of what I paid for one.

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by manifresh

Really hoping these drop on sat

My HOH location confirmed release this Saturday, giving out tickets starting at 6 AM

SO THIS WASNT TRUE RITE????? all three HOH out here dont have them to be released at all,was hoping that someone picked up a pair and posted pics but NOTHING

Originally Posted by XXIHOMER

Originally Posted by manifresh

Really hoping these drop on sat

My HOH location confirmed release this Saturday, giving out tickets starting at 6 AM

SO THIS WASNT TRUE RITE????? all three HOH out here dont have them to be released at all,was hoping that someone picked up a pair and posted pics but NOTHING
Yep, this info was no good...I drove up to Milwaukee after the guy told me the info , but they did not release or even get a shipment of them...
tired.gif
tired.gif

I'm done with this "release". I think the sneaker head community has given Blake Griffin more attention then he deserves/will ever get from sneaker heads in his career! lol thats how pissed these galaxy floppers have me 
mad.gif
I went by CJs in downtown Miami and they had them a little over a month ago and sold them online for 600... I give up....

CJs?

So smaller mom and pops have gotten these and Nike allows them to raise the MSRP and sell them for profit?!

This doesn't seem right!

CJs?

So smaller mom and pops have gotten these and Nike allows them to raise the MSRP and sell them for profit?!

This doesn't seem right!

If you think that is bad.. see the Yeezy 2 thread. Also keep in mind MSRP is exactly that Manufacturer SUGGESTED Retail Price. Business' don't have to sell at that price.

I just got info that Galaxy Hyperdunks aren't dropping at all!! PERIOD 
30t6p3b.gif

If you know "someone" (friends and family) or if you know someone abroad hit them up...

I'm still hoping though.... 
happy.gif

^ No offense but until I hear Nike say the shoes aren't dropping I'm not entertaing any of these rumors. It's just to many various people (who I don't believe are related to Blake or are his friends) with Youtube videos and sneaker stores that know about this shoe release for me to believe that they're not "dropping" and keep in mind the first All Star Blake Griffins 10.0 Hyperdunks didn't drop into August

CJs?

This doesn't seem right!

CJ Urban Wear... They get most of their $%@! through second hand and rape people. They're mad fishy bro... They told me that same day they're getting a FS run of Quai 54's.... now tell me what you think of that!?!?!

Originally Posted by XXIHOMER

Yep, this info was no good...I drove up to Milwaukee after the guy told me the info , but they did not release or even get a shipment of them...
tired.gif
tired.gif

There person you talked to didn't have a clue.  They thought you were talking about the 2012. 

Only a couple guys in there you can reliable information from.

Just hoping someone may know something by now.

Just saw a pair of sz 13's sell for $660.00 on the Bay.

I want these badly but certainly not at that crazy price.

$200- 250 I'm good.

A little help for your boy NikeRider Nike, ok?

Last edited:
they have to be done with....there has been no word and summer is over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom