Nike Hyperdunk 2011

what's weird about these is there was so much stuff out about them... like they were just about to release. Youtube videos, strong release date rumors, etc... then suddenly, nothin. some have gone to a few resellers, but where are the rest?

Decided to cop a pair of elites since the galaxy's are MIA... Hands down has to be the best basketball shoe I've ever seen. Lockdown is in just a whole different league than anything else out there, cushioning is great, and they're light and supportive. Great traction too.

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Low-Son-of-Dragon-Pack-Another-Look-4.jpeg

Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-2011-Low-Son-of-Dragon-Pack-Another-Look-10.jpeg

If these CWs were plastered onto a KD/Kobe/Lebron these would be crazy hype, especially the green/red pair. Underrated.

anyone know where to find the teal/red/black lows for a good price?

been searchin for awhile...

I really freaking wanted these. I'm still holding out, since so many pairs were made overseas, and alot made it here.

Headsup, since I can't afford it, a SAMPLE Hyperdunk Galaxy pair is available on eBay as of this writing (listed at a whopping $2,000).

Last edited:
Now that Blake Griffin has re-up'ed with Nike, is there any hope for galaxy hyperdunks to still drop?

Now that Blake Griffin has re-up'ed with Nike, is there any hope for galaxy hyperdunks to still drop?

Wondering the same too.. I was hoping that was the reason why they pushed back the "black pods" Galaxy Zoom Rookie so that they can prepare for a BG Galaxy release to coincide on the same date. :nerd: :nerd:

I was gonna say the same thing, I saw BG in Hyperdunks, so I guess that underarmour deal didnt go throw, YES!

Back
Top Bottom