Nike Hyperdunk 2011

It has become a resellers world. Not only shoes here in nyc people reselling gas at 10 bucks a gallon. All greed but what can you do.

Just NTSM? Came out of nowhere. Did Blake drop off the shoes himself as he was picking up his Jordans :rolleyes

nike la released them as well they are sold out, sucks that i couldn't get them but i love random drops like these, either you know some one or you don't

One of the more poorly handled releases in a long time. Misinformation all over the place from Nike themselves all the way down.

sucks cause us real Clippers fans dont have a chance...1k? cmon now.

Real Clippers fans??? LMAO!!! Naw I'm just kidding, I know there are no such thing as Clippers fans... :D

One of the more poorly handled releases in a long time. Misinformation all over the place from Nike themselves all the way down.

It's not poorly handled, its intentionally disguised. Huge difference.

sucks cause us real Clippers fans dont have a chance...1k? cmon now.

Real Clippers fans??? LMAO!!! Naw I'm just kidding, I know there are no such thing as Clippers fans... :D

It's not poorly handled, its intentionally disguised. Huge difference.

No there's not and it wasn't intentionally disguised. They were supposed to release months ago. The matching shirt was released All-Star weekend.

Last edited:
Dang can a dude get some info on this release, I have been down for this shoe since pics dropped......:rolleyes..... PM please? I will not resell.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3585rp2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom