Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

I'll be heading out tomorow morning to try to pick up a sz good luck

you think these will be tough to cop if I get to niketown or HOH right as they open?
I

Not sure to be honest fam its a hit or miss I mean if u really want them just go early and see if there's anyone there if there is just stay

If anyone is heading out to HOH Lakewood in the morning, see you there. Work had me too occupied to buy them online but it's all good, happy for everyone who swooped up a pair.

If anyone is heading out to HOH Lakewood in the morning, see you there. Work had me too occupied to buy them online but it's all good, happy for everyone who swooped up a pair.

man, i called the my HOH in hyattsville, md and the girl had no idea what i was talking about, and she had to ask her co-worker about them. they dont have them yet and i was informed to call back friday morning to see if they get them in the shipment.

man, i called the my HOH in hyattsville, md and the girl had no idea what i was talking about, and she had to ask her co-worker about them. they dont have them yet and i was informed to call back friday morning to see if they get them in the shipment.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

My thoughts exactly sneakergameinsane, hell I should of went to Houston to cop me them PreHeats...

The way I remember it, SBs flew off shelves in Houston. Just like every where else. Them sitting for 5 days in any size is highly exagerated IMO.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

My thoughts exactly sneakergameinsane, hell I should of went to Houston to cop me them PreHeats...

The way I remember it, SBs flew off shelves in Houston. Just like every where else. Them sitting for 5 days in any size is highly exagerated IMO.

i got through on the phone and was able to get my pair. he did tell me as well that they had a total of 75 pairs of size 9. and 45 pairs of 9.5. not sure about other sizes but thats what he said. lol

i got through on the phone and was able to get my pair. he did tell me as well that they had a total of 75 pairs of size 9. and 45 pairs of 9.5. not sure about other sizes but thats what he said. lol

Originally Posted by kicks2roc

what store has that many pairs of 9s and 9.5s???
glasses.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by destroy1

glasses.gif
NDC

Originally Posted by destroy1

glasses.gif
NDC

Back
Top Bottom