Nike Hyperdunk 2011

laugh.gif
at Ppl texting me with offers and I didn't even ask for these.

Ain't gonna lie, they do look dope in some pics.

The black/mango shirts are indeed a vault exclusive, but unlike the blue shirts they are NOT dry fit and they DO NOT glow in the dark. I passed on those two reasons alone. its $25

The black/mango shirts are indeed a vault exclusive, but unlike the blue shirts they are NOT dry fit and they DO NOT glow in the dark. I passed on those two reasons alone. its $25

as mentioned by a few others any1 that might be able to help with that black mango 10.0 shirt.....was looking for aleast a shirt 2 match up with them.....that mango color is tough 2 match

as mentioned by a few others any1 that might be able to help with that black mango 10.0 shirt.....was looking for aleast a shirt 2 match up with them.....that mango color is tough 2 match

They look cool in pictures but the shoe overall is way too busy.
sick.gif

Midsole looks awful, and those laces need to be changed.

They look cool in pictures but the shoe overall is way too busy.
sick.gif

Midsole looks awful, and those laces need to be changed.

anyone know If these are available anywhere in the southbay (San Jose area)? any help would be appreciated.

anyone know If these are available anywhere in the southbay (San Jose area)? any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Just picked em up. 
pimp.gif
 in person.
I will definitely double up when the price is right. I see these sitting at Champs for awhile and probably dropping to around $100. If people are still having trouble getting theres I will gladly pick some up at the Vault at a later day. No way Vault is gonna sell out of these.

I still wanna see pics of the jacket though...

EDIT

VERY HAPPY HOW THEY CAME OUT. The glow in the dark and crackle 3M is a nice touch. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can you post the champs sku so I can stock locate them...my local champs didn't get them..

Originally Posted by xtianp

Just picked em up. 
pimp.gif
 in person.
I will definitely double up when the price is right. I see these sitting at Champs for awhile and probably dropping to around $100. If people are still having trouble getting theres I will gladly pick some up at the Vault at a later day. No way Vault is gonna sell out of these.

I still wanna see pics of the jacket though...

EDIT

VERY HAPPY HOW THEY CAME OUT. The glow in the dark and crackle 3M is a nice touch. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can you post the champs sku so I can stock locate them...my local champs didn't get them..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
at Ppl texting me with offers and I didn't even ask for these.

Ain't gonna lie, they do look dope in some pics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 word?

Yeah dude. I do regret saying no to my homie. I sorta want them now... ****!!! they grew on me over night. Not Bc of hype, since they're still everywhere....

Back
Top Bottom