Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
at Ppl texting me with offers and I didn't even ask for these.

Ain't gonna lie, they do look dope in some pics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 word?

Yeah dude. I do regret saying no to my homie. I sorta want them now... ****!!! they grew on me over night. Not Bc of hype, since they're still everywhere....

for anyone in the bay area serramote footaction still got the 2011 BG PE left when I was there this morning. sizes 9.5 and 10 are gone though. HOH only got a size 12 left.

for anyone in the bay area serramote footaction still got the 2011 BG PE left when I was there this morning. sizes 9.5 and 10 are gone though. HOH only got a size 12 left.

Ya'll need to hit up GZA73 for the shirt, he's going to the Vault today.
GITD pics from the homie...

x2_792a2b3

Ya'll need to hit up GZA73 for the shirt, he's going to the Vault today.
GITD pics from the homie...

x2_792a2b3

^That's what I want to know. I could care less about all this other stuff. Has anyone played in theirs yet?
Also got my shipping confirmation today from NDC. Should get them next week

^That's what I want to know. I could care less about all this other stuff. Has anyone played in theirs yet?
Also got my shipping confirmation today from NDC. Should get them next week

I have played in mine a number of times (black/black colorway) and really, really like them. They are the closest thing to perfection that I have played in. I have played in every Kobe shoe (lows) and really wanted more of a lock down feel. When I lace these to the top (HD 2011) they really feel like they are part of me. The traction is also really good. I was tired of breaking in the Kobe's in regards to the traction.  There are no cons for me with this shoe. 

I have played in mine a number of times (black/black colorway) and really, really like them. They are the closest thing to perfection that I have played in. I have played in every Kobe shoe (lows) and really wanted more of a lock down feel. When I lace these to the top (HD 2011) they really feel like they are part of me. The traction is also really good. I was tired of breaking in the Kobe's in regards to the traction.  There are no cons for me with this shoe. 

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Cool that's what I like to hear. I look forward to trying them out

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Cool that's what I like to hear. I look forward to trying them out

Back
Top Bottom