Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nike rarely talks about the technology in its shoes. Is anyone familiar with what they had with this model last year compared to this year.

It looks like zoom air HEEL air with forefoot "hyperdunk" lunar material?

This year's model was zoom forefoot and heel.
That carbon fiber is most likely fake, but i hope the upper material isnt flimsy like this year's.

Nike rarely talks about the technology in its shoes. Is anyone familiar with what they had with this model last year compared to this year.

That carbon fiber is most likely fake, but i hope the upper material isnt flimsy like this year's.

thus far, seems like the hyperdunk 2010 looked better~
but poor performance feedbacks from the users... thts sad

still waiting for the hyperfuse low from the 2010 basketball line

thus far, seems like the hyperdunk 2010 looked better~
but poor performance feedbacks from the users... thts sad

still waiting for the hyperfuse low from the 2010 basketball line

Originally Posted by FullMetal

yeah looks like that plastic material on the ZLBJ VII PS

Originally Posted by FullMetal

yeah looks like that plastic material on the ZLBJ VII PS

i think these are awful. they look like the skyposite upper with flywire mixed with the zoom speed low midsole. its funny to me how nike varies from year to year on the importance of a shank plate.

these are a ridiculously easy pass for me.

i think these are awful. they look like the skyposite upper with flywire mixed with the zoom speed low midsole. its funny to me how nike varies from year to year on the importance of a shank plate.

these are a ridiculously easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by TrueWarrior23

Didn't the 2010 just come out in the middle of the year... and they are dropping 2k11 already?

imo its more proper to initially release a 2k-named shoe at the beginning of that year..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TrueWarrior23

Didn't the 2010 just come out in the middle of the year... and they are dropping 2k11 already?

imo its more proper to initially release a 2k-named shoe at the beginning of that year..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom