Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Not feeling the shape of the shoe at all also doesn't look like it has any ankle support

Not feeling the shape of the shoe at all also doesn't look like it has any ankle support

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Neither did the Kobe IV, V & VI. And those had more ankle support than the Hyperizes & some other shoes IMO.

Neither did the Kobe IV, V & VI. And those had more ankle support than the Hyperizes & some other shoes IMO.

blake-griffin-nike-hyperdunk-2011.jpg
pimp.gif

With the Blake Show wearing this i think it will be a great HIT
pimp.gif
..just like what Rondo did for the Hyperfuse last year...Bring on the Blake Griffin PE's!!!!

With the Blake Show wearing this i think it will be a great HIT
pimp.gif
..just like what Rondo did for the Hyperfuse last year...Bring on the Blake Griffin PE's!!!!

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Neither did the Kobe IV, V & VI. And those had more ankle support than the Hyperizes & some other shoes IMO
Well I mean the none of those kobes wrap around the ankle, but with everyone wearing kobes these days I think nike has put ankle support to the back seat

Neither did the Kobe IV, V & VI. And those had more ankle support than the Hyperizes & some other shoes IMO
Well I mean the none of those kobes wrap around the ankle, but with everyone wearing kobes these days I think nike has put ankle support to the back seat

I guess it depends on if you differentiate between lower & upper ankle support. The OG Hyperdunk & the Hyperfuse have great upper ankle support; the ZKV & ZKVI have great lower ankle support. Hopefully this one will have both.

I guess it depends on if you differentiate between lower & upper ankle support. The OG Hyperdunk & the Hyperfuse have great upper ankle support; the ZKV & ZKVI have great lower ankle support. Hopefully this one will have both.

^hyperdunk with great upper ankle support............ i wouldnt go that far. maybe due to the extreme lack of lower ankle support.

^hyperdunk with great upper ankle support............ i wouldnt go that far. maybe due to the extreme lack of lower ankle support.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Maybe mid ankle support then cause my Hyperdunks still greatly support where my foot & ankle meet.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Maybe mid ankle support then cause my Hyperdunks still greatly support where my foot & ankle meet.

Back
Top Bottom