Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Apparantely the NYC Borough pack is dropping at HOH's this weekend..
how true is this???......and is this 4 all HOH or just the 1s in NYC?????
KicksOnFire.com said all HOH locations..but check with your local HOH..

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Apparantely the NYC Borough pack is dropping at HOH's this weekend..
how true is this???......and is this 4 all HOH or just the 1s in NYC?????
KicksOnFire.com said all HOH locations..but check with your local HOH..

I checked with all my local HOH and none got them even though HOH website provided yesterdays release day....

I checked with all my local HOH and none got them even though HOH website provided yesterdays release day....

Always wanted a pair of purps HDs~ now its the time!! Going to order the wmn club purples (cant wait for the mens). love the white mid+outsoles of them!

Always wanted a pair of purps HDs~ now its the time!! Going to order the wmn club purples (cant wait for the mens). love the white mid+outsoles of them!

was able 2 get the queens and brooklyn 1s 2day!!!!.....wasnt gonna take the risk on waitin to see if the HOH around me was gonna be gettin them so i jumped on em ASAP .....once again shout out 2 that man FRESH good look!!!
happy.gif

was able 2 get the queens and brooklyn 1s 2day!!!!.....wasnt gonna take the risk on waitin to see if the HOH around me was gonna be gettin them so i jumped on em ASAP .....once again shout out 2 that man FRESH good look!!!
happy.gif

Finished playing in m BG's for the third time today. These 2011's are serious performers. I'm having a hard time finding any negatives about them. Ya'll weren't lying these are definitely one of my new favorites.

Finished playing in m BG's for the third time today. These 2011's are serious performers. I'm having a hard time finding any negatives about them. Ya'll weren't lying these are definitely one of my new favorites.

guys, in regards to the Blakes, just because they sold out online doesn't mean they aren't in stores. no need to pay ebay prices. i walked into champs after work and picked up my size 12s. dude said they received up to size 15 in these. My first pair of hyperjunk. we'll see how they do. still think my bb1s> these.

guys, in regards to the Blakes, just because they sold out online doesn't mean they aren't in stores. no need to pay ebay prices. i walked into champs after work and picked up my size 12s. dude said they received up to size 15 in these. My first pair of hyperjunk. we'll see how they do. still think my bb1s> these.

Back
Top Bottom