Nike Hyperdunk 2011

The Max Hyperdunk 2011s look good too.....

nike-air-max-hyperdunk-2011-holiday-2011-colorways-counterkicks.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperdunk-2011-black-black-counterkicks.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperdunk-2011-black-club-purple-metallic-silver-counterkicks.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperdunk-2011-white-black-counterkicks.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperdunk-2011-white-silver-grey-blue-teal-chlorine-counterkicks.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperdunk-2011-white-silver-grey-blue-teal-chlorine-counterkicks.jpg

Anybody know the official colorway for these? The tag in the image address seems to have too many colors.

Anybody know the official colorway for these? The tag in the image address seems to have too many colors.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Not feeling the shape of the shoe at all also doesn't look like it has any ankle support

Neither did the Kobe IV, V & VI. And those had more ankle support than the Hyperizes & some other shoes IMO
Well I mean the none of those kobes wrap around the ankle, but with everyone wearing kobes these days I think nike has put ankle support to the back seat

I guess it depends on if you differentiate between lower & upper ankle support. The OG Hyperdunk & the Hyperfuse have great upper ankle support; the ZKV & ZKVI have great lower ankle support. Hopefully this one will have both.

I hope you guys know there is a big difference between ankle support and ankle coverage right?

Not feeling the shape of the shoe at all also doesn't look like it has any ankle support

Neither did the Kobe IV, V & VI. And those had more ankle support than the Hyperizes & some other shoes IMO
Well I mean the none of those kobes wrap around the ankle, but with everyone wearing kobes these days I think nike has put ankle support to the back seat

I guess it depends on if you differentiate between lower & upper ankle support. The OG Hyperdunk & the Hyperfuse have great upper ankle support; the ZKV & ZKVI have great lower ankle support. Hopefully this one will have both.

I hope you guys know there is a big difference between ankle support and ankle coverage right?

Back
Top Bottom