Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Via air-knight, they sold out @$500
sick.gif

hyperdunk%20bg%2012.jpg

hyperdunk%20bg%2013.jpg

hyperdunk%20bg%2011.jpg

Originally Posted by bthaxor

Sorry if this is too much to ask - but being Australian, my only chance to cop these at retail (excluding shipping) is Eastbay.

Would someone by any chance be able to find out whether these are hitting FL.com or Eastbay? Because the news so far is HOH / NDC, which obviously doesn't work for me
frown.gif
We do not have any information on them yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bthaxor

Sorry if this is too much to ask - but being Australian, my only chance to cop these at retail (excluding shipping) is Eastbay.

Would someone by any chance be able to find out whether these are hitting FL.com or Eastbay? Because the news so far is HOH / NDC, which obviously doesn't work for me
frown.gif
We do not have any information on them yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

tired.gif
 at the pair thats releasing. Less stars on the midsole, the flywire graphic doesnt seem to be as good and the laces arent as on point as the samples.

I'll wait for detailed pics but most likely it'll just result in a pass.

tired.gif
 at the pair thats releasing. Less stars on the midsole, the flywire graphic doesnt seem to be as good and the laces arent as on point as the samples.

I'll wait for detailed pics but most likely it'll just result in a pass.

At first I thought it was the missing material to the side of the tongue but then I realized it was the different shade on the toe cap. Their clean but their missing something.

At first I thought it was the missing material to the side of the tongue but then I realized it was the different shade on the toe cap. Their clean but their missing something.

i wish we could choose which one that would release. Ty's pair has more detail and is wearable. You just gotta be able to rock them right.

i wish we could choose which one that would release. Ty's pair has more detail and is wearable. You just gotta be able to rock them right.

The pair Ty's wearing are HOT but it's no point in me focusing on a pair of shoes that I'm not even going to have access to, but the more I look at the pictures of the ones that are suppose to release the more I'm anticipating them dropping! I know they're going to look crazy in person and like I said before I'm just glad there dropping at all

The pair Ty's wearing are HOT but it's no point in me focusing on a pair of shoes that I'm not even going to have access to, but the more I look at the pictures of the ones that are suppose to release the more I'm anticipating them dropping! I know they're going to look crazy in person and like I said before I'm just glad there dropping at all

indifferent.gif
I was actually looking forward to that sample pair that Ty had too. And the pair releasing isn't bad, but Nike shouldn't have changed them at all to begin with
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom