Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Laces are the best part of a shoe now?
laugh.gif
smh.

Sorry if this is too much to ask - but being Australian, my only chance to cop these at retail (excluding shipping) is Eastbay.

Would someone by any chance be able to find out whether these are hitting FL.com or Eastbay? Because the news so far is HOH / NDC, which obviously doesn't work for me
frown.gif

Do NikeStore know if they're GR either?

Sorry if this is too much to ask - but being Australian, my only chance to cop these at retail (excluding shipping) is Eastbay.

Would someone by any chance be able to find out whether these are hitting FL.com or Eastbay? Because the news so far is HOH / NDC, which obviously doesn't work for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bthaxor

frown.gif

We have no solid release info yet and I'm assuming they'll be limited considering every shoe in the Galaxy pack was limited and they were on air-kinght for pre-order for $500

frown.gif

We have no solid release info yet and I'm assuming they'll be limited considering every shoe in the Galaxy pack was limited and they were on air-kinght for pre-order for $500

Didnt know that blake wore both of them... i guess he switched at the half? or just had the samples for the shootaround?

Didnt know that blake wore both of them... i guess he switched at the half? or just had the samples for the shootaround?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
smh.

lol.......... he said one of the best.  i agree though........... the laces are ill.
Some read better than others.
laugh.gif
  They def arent giving us the good pair.  Ill pass on them. 

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
smh.

lol.......... he said one of the best.  i agree though........... the laces are ill.
Some read better than others.
laugh.gif
  They def arent giving us the good pair.  Ill pass on them. 

Originally Posted by Joulze

frown.gif

Thought that might be the case, thanks for keeping us up-to-date anyway. REALLY hope they drop on Eastbay / Champs (the other Galaxies dropped at midnight CST, right?) because otherwise I have no choice but to pay ridiculous reseller prices 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom