Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Via the nike Vault's Facebook page

The special edition of the Blake Griffin HD PE

32 special box sets for raffle

9fp72c.jpg

2d0xv81.jpg

oggfiv.jpg

That's it? A box? Kobe gets a special edition box and a track jacket with the Rices and all Blake gets is a box?

Via the nike Vault's Facebook page

The special edition of the Blake Griffin HD PE

32 special box sets for raffle

9fp72c.jpg

2d0xv81.jpg

oggfiv.jpg

That's it? A box? Kobe gets a special edition box and a track jacket with the Rices and all Blake gets is a box?

I think its a jacket that comes with it as well.

juiceWa- look at the comments on the pictures the nike Vault changed it from 1st come 1st served to a raffle for the special pairs

juiceWa- look at the comments on the pictures the nike Vault changed it from 1st come 1st served to a raffle for the special pairs

Originally Posted by santi19

Anybody know if niketown sf is doing a raffle or first come first serve tmrw?

Their Facebook page said first come first serve tm.  FYI LA just posted earlier that they didn't recieve their shipment yet.  So they are doing numeric wristbands for now.

Originally Posted by santi19

Anybody know if niketown sf is doing a raffle or first come first serve tmrw?

Their Facebook page said first come first serve tm.  FYI LA just posted earlier that they didn't recieve their shipment yet.  So they are doing numeric wristbands for now.

Yeah you're right I looked on the fb page and they said it also came with a jacket that wasn't pictured. Is it really going for $350 retail? That's pretty steep.

Yeah you're right I looked on the fb page and they said it also came with a jacket that wasn't pictured. Is it really going for $350 retail? That's pretty steep.

Back
Top Bottom